Fanfiction as a direct response to Rowling's comments on trans women

jessemunoz23

I know I've posted this a couple times on here but given today's news on Rowling's new book against trans people,
please read my Wizarding World fanfic. It is told through a queer lens, about queer people, including trans people, set in America and crosses over into the beginning of book 7. some familiar faces pop up. there's tons of magic and world building surrounding Ilvermorny and American magic based on Hogwarts and fantastic beasts. but mainly, it's inclusive and it is a direct response to JKs discrimination against trans people. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this or shameless plugging. I just felt like I needed to do it.

oldnumberseven

Today's news has been extremely disappointing :cry:

I will find some time to give your fic a read! I'm about to write my own American magic based fic so I'm curious to see how you set yours!

Bookpanda12

I know I've posted this a couple times on here but given today's news on Rowling's new book against trans people,
please read my Wizarding World fanfic. It is told through a queer lens, about queer people, including trans people, set in America and crosses over into the beginning of book 7. some familiar faces pop up. there's tons of magic and world building surrounding Ilvermorny and American magic based on Hogwarts and fantastic beasts. but mainly, it's inclusive and it is a direct response to JKs discrimination against trans people. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this or shameless plugging. I just felt like I needed to do it.

Cool!