Fan Theories

Marley_Malfoy

Here are some of my theories, I know it may seem odd but, eh.

1. Cookshanks, ginger hair, loved Harry, pet store had him for ages. Could crookshanks be lily?

2. In prisoner of Azkaban, Christmas, There’s only 12 people around the dinner table. Trelawny comes along and Dumbledore stand up to draw her a chair. She freaks out, “I must not! When 13 people diner together, the first to rise is the first to die!!!“

Except.

Ron had scabbers in his pocket.

Which means that there wasn’t 12 people when trelawny arrived.There was already 13.

And Dumbledore stood up.

3. Draco was always a good guy?

Remember this scene?

Why would Malfoy rip a page out of a random book? If he what’d the book, he could have just brought the book himself. He’s not poor, his family doesn’t discourage learning. He chooses to rip a particular page with a pointed glance out of a book. Why?

Think of what this and dobby’s action of warning have in common : Lucius malfoy. The one who was apparte fly talking freely of the dangers that would face muggles horns this year. I think Draco knew more about what was going on, or at least figured out more, than he let on to his friends. Why? He was worried.

How does this connect to the ripped paper? How did Ron and Harry find our about the basilisk? How did Hermione?

A ripped paper on basilisks.

Now we’re to assume that Hermione found this in a Library book and promptly ripped it out to take with her.

But, why would Hermione, with her love and care for books almost par with the librarian, rip a page out of a book she could have just checked out? My guess is she didn’t find it in the library.

My guess is Draco somehow slipped her the piece of paper that he ripped out of a book before school started, detailing the monster he knew was in the chamber.

He slipped Hermione the paper somehow, whether by leaving it on her desk or planting it in her bag. He tried to warn them, as best as he could.

Bookpanda12

1. Cookshanks, ginger hair, loved Harry, pet store had him for ages. Could crookshanks be lily?

2. In prisoner of Azkaban, Christmas, There’s only 12 people around the dinner table. Trelawny comes along and Dumbledore stand up to draw her a chair. She freaks out, “I must not! When 13 people diner together, the first to rise is the first to die!!!“

Except.

Which means that there wasn’t 12 people when trelawny arrived.There was already 13.

And Dumbledore stood up.

Remember this scene?

Why would Malfoy rip a page out of a random book? If he what’d the book, he could have just brought the book himself. He’s not poor, his family doesn’t discourage learning. He chooses to rip a particular page with a pointed glance out of a book. Why?

Think of what this and dobby’s action of warning have in common : Lucius malfoy. The one who was apparte fly talking freely of the dangers that would face muggles horns this year. I think Draco knew more about what was going on, or at least figured out more, than he let on to his friends. Why? He was worried.

How does this connect to the ripped paper? How did Ron and Harry find our about the basilisk? How did Hermione?

Now we’re to assume that Hermione found this in a Library book and promptly ripped it out to take with her.

But, why would Hermione, with her love and care for books almost par with the librarian, rip a page out of a book she could have just checked out? My guess is she didn’t find it in the library.

My guess is Draco somehow slipped her the piece of paper that he ripped out of a book before school started, detailing the monster he knew was in the chamber.

He slipped Hermione the paper somehow, whether by leaving it on her desk or planting it in her bag. He tried to warn them, as best as he could.
*Gasp* wow, I never thought of this before

TheRavenpuffPoet

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a Fantastic Beasts 3, for sure. Fantastic Beasts, a loved series by all, left the Crimes of Grindelwald on a cliffhanger, so why would J.K. Rowling leave us hanging here? She finished Harry Potter successfully, why not finish up with Fantastic Beasts?

P.S. I know this one is pretty obvious, but let's just say I did it for the Fantastic Beasts fans ;)

Jevonnnnn

Except.

And Dumbledore stood up.

Remember this scene?

Hello Marley_Malfoy I am a newbie to these forums, but I wanted to say your theory is quite interesting! Throughout all the books Malfoy is just a boy pretending to be someone he is not just like his father! I can definitely see Malfoy secretly wanting Harry and the crew to be successful behind the scenes. I want to know if there was any scenes in the movie you can point out that hinted to a character's death. One that I can think of off the top of my head was Sirius looking at his family tree wall. His image was blacked out which represented him possibly dying soon (which he did of course).

Marley_Malfoy

Hello Marley_Malfoy I am a newbie to these forums, but I wanted to say your theory is quite interesting! Throughout all the books Malfoy is just a boy pretending to be someone he is not just like his father! I can definitely see Malfoy secretly wanting Harry and the crew to be successful behind the scenes. I want to know if there was any scenes in the movie you can point out that hinted to a character's death. One that I can think of off the top of my head was Sirius looking at his family tree wall. His image was blacked out which represented him possibly dying soon (which he did of course).
that’s a great one!

1. Teddy Lupin's wand was made with Remus' werewolf fur as its core.

2. Some Slytherins are particularly nasty in Harry's generation because they are the product of the war. We know some families are usually sorted in the same house (Weasleys are usually Gryffindors, Blacks are Slytherins).

Well, the first Death Eaters were Tom Riddle's classmates, then their children were the second generation, and then the children in Harry's generation were the third. In addition to that, most of the people find it easier to make friends within their house, so even the ones not related to Death Eater they would make friends with the children of Death Eaters.

Not saying all Slytherins were Death Eaters and all Death Eaters were Slytherin. Just saying that this might be the reason why Slytherin produced so many of them.

Bookpanda12

1. Teddy Lupin's wand was made with Remus' werewolf fur as its core.

2. Some Slytherins are particularly nasty in Harry's generation because they are the product of the war. We know some families are usually sorted in the same house (Weasleys are usually Gryffindors, Blacks are Slytherins).

Well, the first Death Eaters were Tom Riddle's classmates, then their children were the second generation, and then the children in Harry's generation were the third. In addition to that, most of the people find it easier to make friends within their house, so even the ones not related to Death Eater they would make friends with the children of Death Eaters.

Not saying all Slytherins were Death Eaters and all Death Eaters were Slytherin. Just saying that this might be the reason why Slytherin produced so many of them.
Oh! I never thought of that....