Draco/OC

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
The Way You Look Tonight by you_make_me_wander

This story is one you'll find yourself wanting to read more than once. It's sweet, without being overly so, and it's sort of the beginning to a could-be love story that we all wish we had. Having someone who sees us, beyond what we show to the world...those people are the important ones.

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Blending In by ohsosnoggableferret

This story follows Draco and an OC through a romance that might not be the lasting kind. What they have is wonderful, but it comes, like a milk carton, with an expiration date. Will they let that looming goodbye put a cloud over everything, or will they enjoy the sunshine while it lasts?

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Running Away by ohsosnoggableferret

This is the continuation of the above mentioned, Blending In, where Draco and Emma embark on the second part of their journey...but is it together or are they moving in opposite directions?

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
The Unexpected Letter by LizzieBiizzy244

When I first read this story, I found myself becoming a major fan of the OC, Lizzie. She's a character a lot of people can relate to as she receives the 'unexpected letter'. She also finds an unexpected bond forming with a certain Draco Malfoy. You'll have to read what happens to find out just where that bond takes them.