Draco malfoy

Charm

Hello everyone this is CHARM. Well I'm doing this character study on draco malfoy and I'm taking everybody's opinion on "whom do you ship draco with". It would mean a lot to me if you all could give your answers.

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
Hello everyone this is CHARM. Well I'm doing this character study on draco malfoy and I'm taking everybody's opinion on "whom do you ship draco with". It would mean a lot to me if you all could give your answers.
Hermione, mostly because they would challenge each other.

Er, Harry because he knows about the muggle world and he could change his opinion with good arguments (also Hermione), I also think they would be really cute together. (Also JMilz, I just joined the Ravenclaw house!) I also ship him with Harry because Harry is stubborn when he wants to be, but he also isn't completely ashamed when he is wrong, and could teach Draco a lesson or two. Lastly, they are both two boys who were forced to grow up too fast, and do scary and sometimes horrible things, to protect the people they loved.

Tiffany1567

I don't ship him with anyone as a must ship or an OTP way, but ship that I liked including him have been Ron/Draco, Neville/Draco & Luna/Draco. Unless we are talking triads/ot3 here than I love Dramionarry.

PH71

I think it must have been about 10-15 years ago but I saw a really good fan-fiction once which took place during DH which shipped Draco and Luna when she was imprisoned at Malfoy Manor. It doesn't sound like it should work at all but it was actually done really well.