Draco Gif - March 2019

Write a poem or a short story, > 750 words, based on this gif.

Draco sent the paper flying to his beloved. He would never let his friends know, but he fancied the Hufflepuff Amanda. Oh, how ashamed his father would be!. She was a Hufflepuff, a kind person, AND a muggleborn!. But Draco just couldn't help it. He was head over heels the second he first saw Amanda.
She caught the flying note, that somehow missed the teachers eye. Amanda read the kind words scrawled by the hand if her one and only. She looked at draco, and sent a flying kiss his way.
He pretended to catch it, and they both went back to the lesson. But, the two couldn't help their overly sappy nature. Because it was just the way they where.
(Sorry if it's too long. When I get myself started on something, it's hard to stop!)

Ashley Marie

Admin
Staff member
Draco sent the paper flying to his beloved. He would never let his friends know, but he fancied the Hufflepuff Amanda. Oh, how ashamed his father would be! She was a Hufflepuff, a kind person, AND a muggleborn!. But Draco just couldn't help it. He was head over heels the second he first saw Amanda.
She caught the flying note, that somehow missed the teacher's eye. Amanda read the kind words scrawled by the hand if her one and only. She looked at Draco, and sent a flying kiss his way.
He pretended to catch it, and they both went back to the lesson. But, the two couldn't help their overly sappy nature. Because it was just the way they were.
(Sorry if it's too long. When I get myself started on something, it's hard to stop!)
Not too long at all, it was an awesome response, thank you! I love seeing what stories we can all come up with when we see an image or a gif!