Divination Class

Slytherdor_Dee

~ Divination Class ~

Hello there, fellow Hogwarts students, and welcome, one and all to the beautiful art of Divination!!! It is time to open your minds (as well as your mobile devices) and let us begin predicting the future together!! (I do hope that I am posting this in the correct place - if not, I apologize, and please feel free to move it to wherever it needs to be. However, I wanted to bring some fun games to the forums, and this one in particular was one that I came up with last summer, after seeing a predictive-text meme on facebook, and it has always been one of my favorites! ) (y)

This game is simple enough. Using your mobile device, you will begin by typing out a sentence from the list of examples provided below. Then, using the Predictive Text feature on your mobile device, you will then continue by pressing whatever predicted words appear until the remainder of the sentence is formed. This game is typically played using the automatically generated words that appear in the CENTER of the predictive text window, but you may also use the left or right options as well. But please just try to stick with the same path once you've selected your first word. (Trust me, the sentences will all come out far more random/funny that way!!) :p

I have provided a list of Harry Potter (and some fanfic) themed starter sentences in the
Spoiler Tag below to get the game going!! Please feel free to pick and choose from as many of these as you wish. (Or feel free to use ALL of them if you'd like, because they're pretty hilarious, IMO!!) :LOL:

And if you have any more ideas for other HP quotes that I might’ve missed, or quotes/sentence ideas to use from any other popular fandoms that you would like to add into the game, please feel free to insert those IN BOLD at the end of your post as well!! (NOTE: Bolding them will also make it easier for people to spot the new additions, and be able to use them in the future!!)

Now go forth into the digital world, and let the mystical powers of mobile technology predict what the future shall be!!! :love:

NOTE: You can't just copy+paste the sentences in on your phone. In order to get good predictions, it works better if you actually type out the first half of the sentence, and then hit the auto-word/predictive text generator.

HP FanFiction Themed Sentences:
  • I write Harry Potter Fan Fiction because...
  • The real reason I read fanfiction is...
  • HPFF is...
  • I love HPFF because...
  • I discovered HPFF by...
  • I can't live without [insert title of your favorite fandom here] because…
  • My favorite fandom is the one where...
  • My favorite Ship involves...

Harry Potter themed sentences:

• Harry Potter always...
  • Harry Potter likes...
  • I can't live without Harry Potter because...
  • [insert favorite HP character's name] is/was/are...
  • Harry Potter and the...
  • The boy who...
  • Welcome, welcome to another year...
  • I solemnly swear that...
  • Don't let the Muggles get...
  • Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four Privet Drive were proud to say that they were...
  • You're a wizard...
  • My patronus is...
  • Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only...
  • It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget...
  • The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them...
  • I expect you're tired of hearing this, but you look an awful lot like...
  • You have your mother's...
  • My father will hear about...
  • Not my daughter, you...
  • Enemies of the heir...
  • We could all have been killed - or worse, ...
  • I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In...
  • Something wicked this way comes...
  • Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is...
  • I'm sorry professor, but I must not tell...
  • Raise your wands for...
  • Wit beyond measure is...
  • You've got the emotional range of...
  • Together, we shall cast ourselves into...
  • The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord...
  • Master has presented Dobby with...
  • Now Dobby is free to...
  • It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than...
  • After all, to the well organized mind, death is...
  • Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean...
  • All was well...
  • You might belong in Hufflepuff...
  • You might belong in Gryffindor...
  • You might belong in Ravenclaw...
  • You might belong in Slytherin...
  • Slytherins are...
  • Ravenclaws are...
  • Gryffindors are
  • Hufflepuffs are...

Last edited:

Slytherdor_Dee

I am so excited to see everyone's crazy predictions, loI!!! I will start us off with a few examples of some of my personal favorites from the list!!! :ROFLMAO:

• The boy who loved the music and the world.
  • I solemnly swear that I am a professional and I have a great idea.
  • You might belong in Slytherin first and then you can get a new phone.
  • Slytherins are a lot more fun with their own opinions than the actual topic of your own personal feeling.
  • My patronus is the same thing as a friend of mine who was running late for work.
    • As someone who is notoriously late for everything, this one really resonates with e, lol! =P
  • After all, to the well organized mind, death is the best thing you ever did.
    • Woooww, dark much!?!
  • The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them on Twitter or Instagram and facebook and Snapchat if you'd be discussing the necessity to your featured story on the internet.
  • Draco Malfoy is the only person I can be with.
    • Wow. Even my phone understands that, LOL!!!
  • My father will hear about these things that are not affiliated with the new world.
  • Harry Potter always be the one that is the best thing you could ever need.
  • Harry Potter and the only one that I don’t know.
  • Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that the earth has a way of going on without me?
  • I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In the world of social distancing and not being able to communicate!
    • OMG, this one is a bit TOO real!!! XD
  • Not my daughter, you should’ve told her about the situation with her family in Mexico city.
    • I’m sorry, but… WHAT?!?
  • I’m sorry professor, but I must not be a part of this discussion about the situation in my life again.
  • I write Harry Potter FanFiction because it is not the only way that I can be the most amazingly beautiful picspam.
  • I discovered HPFF by a few hours of waiting on my phone to see if it would make me feel better.
    • And I am feeling so attacked by my phone right now!!! Ok. I think I’ll stop here for now, lol!!

la_topolina

• I write Harry Potter fanfiction because y’all are all the right people.
  • Slytherins are the day that we have to actually go somewhere to get better food.
  • Severus Snape always comes in love those people are interested and they have a great time with them to share their life.

Eureka Shadow

• All you need is an apology for the day.
  • I'm going to bed, and I'm not sure what to do.
  • I solemnly swear that they had the street in my car.
  • Yer a wizard of mine, and I have to see you again in a day.
  • My father will hear about the story of the family in my heart.
  • Turn to page 394 and a street view from a picnic in the city.
  • A baboon brandishing a stick to your point is the truth of what I have in my mind.
  • Not my daughter, you have a great night out there.
  • Harry Potter and the way I was going to be.
  • The boy who was the one with a good time.

Eren2019

・You have my mother's eyes as a consequence from the European owl at night.
・Hufflepuffs are given benefits from the review swap by the best fanfiction readers.
・Raise your wands for Harry Potter against corona virus.
・Not my daughter, you have interest in my mother.
・I solemnly swear that they wouldn't interfere with your website as well as her magical power.
・You got the emotional range of the moment for fighting against time passes in the business.
・Wit beyond measure is correct by following twitter.

Slytherdor_Dee

Okay. Let's change things up a bit to get this thread going again. I will post a sentence, and the NEXT PERSON who posts after me can use the "Predictive Text" function from their mobile device to complete the sentence. Then, once you've finished the sentence from the poster above you (i.e. me in this case), please leave a new sentence for the next person to complete. That way the game will keep on moving. (y)

You can feel free to use a sentence from the example list provided in the 1st post above, OR come up with a new one (can be from any fandom, not just HP). Any new sentences that I see will be edited into the example list in the top post as I have time to add them in. :) Happy Divination, y'all!!!

PREDICTION FOR THE NEXT POSTER:
Don't let the Muggles get...​