Changing Ships into Foods

TheRavenpuffPoet

Okay I know that is a bad title, but my friend and I started turning our ships into food and this is what we came up with:

Hinny: Waffles with ice cream
Ron/Luna: Raisins (Idk if you like them or not, to me they are pretty good, but I can't say the same for my friend...)
Draco/Hermione: Oatmeal chocolate chips cookies w/ M&Ms
Ron/Hermione: Snickerdoodle (But I say cheese)
Teddy/Victoire: Double chocolate chunk 'Book' (Not sure what that means, but it sounds fun!)

What're your fave ships? What food do they equal?

(P.S. I used to call Romione 'Romaine Lettuce' cuz I didn't know the actual term and all I could remember was Romaine)

Bookpanda12

Okay I know that is a bad title, but my friend and I started turning our ships into food and this is what we came up with:

Hinny: Waffles with ice cream
Ron/Luna: Raisins (Idk if you like them or not, to me they are pretty good, but I can't say the same for my friend...)
Draco/Hermione: Oatmeal chocolate chips cookies w/ M&Ms
Ron/Hermione: Snickerdoodle (But I say cheese)
Teddy/Victoire: Double chocolate chunk 'Book' (Not sure what that means, but it sounds fun!)

What're your fave ships? What food do they equal?
(P.S. I used to call Romione 'Romaine Lettuce' cuz I didn't know the actual term and all I could remember was Romaine)
Umbridge and Dementor= Kisses (the chocolate) (I don’t eat them anymore since i found a bug there)

Ginny Lovegood

Why?

is it too sweet?
The taste is just, blegh. Dark chocolate is too bitter white chocolate is too sweet and milk chocolate tastes like they're trying to make chocolate milk solid. I have hated chocolate ever since my first brithday after I wouldn't eat the cake because the bite I took was just... idk, disgusting!

Bookpanda12

The taste is just, blegh. Dark chocolate is too bitter white chocolate is too sweet and milk chocolate tastes like they're trying to make chocolate milk solid. I have hated chocolate ever since my first brithday after I wouldn't eat the cake because the bite I took was just... idk, disgusting!
Sometimes I agree