Cedric Diggory

Hufflepuff, Seeker, Captain, Prefect, Friend, Son, Cho's boyfriend and Tri-Wizard Champion. Cedric was all of that. More importantly he was the "First Shot" of the second wizard war. His death was devastating for so many. More than anything, his death marked an "End of Innocence" for Harry. It was when Harry realized the kid gloves had to come off, that Voldemort must be dealt with.

Cedric Diggory was a good man. He was a brave friend, a Quidditch Captain and arguably Hufflepuff's best seeker. He was a Hufflepuff Prefect. He was a Tri-Wizard Champion who stood for goodness. He was the boyfriend of Cho Chang during the final year of his life. His life was ultimately cut short by Peter Pettigrew under the command of Voldemort. He had such a promising life ahead of him. Instead he was cut down and dubbed a "spare". Cedric Diggory is not nor will ever be a spare. He was everything a Hufflepuff stands for. And I am damn proud to be a Hufflepuff!

Attachments

Last edited:
I am a Ravenclaw (a super proud one too!), but I admire you! Hufflepuff is awesome! It's not everything I wish I were, but it's darn close! But of course, I do think that Ravenclaws, Slytherin's, and Gryffindor's can be all that, it's simply that those traits are mostly what define Hufflepuffs, and I think that's awesome. So instead of HufflepuffPride, this is the hashtag this:

#HousePride!

I am a Ravenclaw (a super proud one too!), but I admire you! Hufflepuff is awesome! It's not everything I wish I were, but it's darn close! But of course, I do think that Ravenclaws, Slytherin's, and Gryffindor's can be all that, it's simply that those traits are mostly what define Hufflepuffs, and I think that's awesome. So instead of HufflepuffPride, this is the hashtag this:

#HousePride!
I do have many characteristics of a Ravenclaw, and my girlfriend is a Ravenclaw but I'm Hufflepuff all the way!

While Cedric is pretty high up there, I'd have to say Tonks is my favorite Hufflepuff. I'm most like Newt though.
I love Tonks too! I love her clumsiness, and she's just so lovable yet fierce and not to be messed with... she's an amazing Hufflepuff! One of the things you could have added in this paragraph is that you are the house that has had the least amount of Dark Wizards, and when someone is in a spot of trouble, you are always happy to help!

I love Tonks too! I love her clumsiness, and she's just so lovable yet fierce and not to be messed with... she's an amazing Hufflepuff! One of the things you could have added in this paragraph is that you are the house that has had the least amount of Dark Wizards, and when someone is in a spot of trouble, you are always happy to help!
That is very true