Beta Readers

TheRavenpuffPoet

Betas take the stories to their beta cave in the beta kingdom and determine whether or not the beta is beta enough to be beta-ified by the beta readers in the beta cave which is in the beta kingdom.

Professor Snape

Betas take the stories to their beta cave in the beta kingdom and determine whether or not the beta is beta enough to be beta-ified by the beta readers in the beta cave which is in the beta kingdom.
Lemmie try:

I'm a beta for a beta who's my beta because I'm the beta's beta but we want to be betas not, but we're beta's anyways because we have to beta each others beta just to see if it's beta enough to pass through the beta stage of the writing process.

TheRavenpuffPoet

Puns....

the king of punland like puns and—you are better at doing these than me lol
Oh no worries! I was a lonely child. I had time for a lot of thinking. I used to make up rhymes for please:

Oh please! I'm begging the king of pleaseland to please please me with his pleasing honors, pleaseland has a please cave which is in pleaseland owned by the please king of whom the pleasepeople really please, but back to the please cave which was in pleaseland owned by the please king of whom the please people really please to please, there is a please bear with a please night cap and a please furnace holding a please ice cream with a please spoon. The please spoon in the please ice cream in the pleasebear's hand of whom is wearing a please night cap living in a please cave in pleaseland ruled by the please king of whom the pleasepeople are really pleased to please is red, the pleasingly national color of pleaseland which is ruled by the pleaseking of whom the please people really please to please.

Now. Can I please have a bike for Christmas?

TheRavenpuffPoet

Lemmie try:

I'm a beta for a beta who's my beta because I'm the beta's beta but we want to be betas not, but we're beta's anyways because we have to beta each others beta just to see if it's beta enough to pass through the beta stage of the writing process.
The Wonderful Wonder king of wonderland in wonder country owned by the lord wonder ruler is wonderfully pleased.

Bookpanda12

Lemmie try:

That is way better than be lol

The Wonderful Wonder king of wonderland in wonder country owned by the lord wonder ruler is wonderfully pleased.
Wonderland!

Oh no worries! I was a lonely child. I had time for a lot of thinking. I used to make up rhymes for please:

Oh please! I'm begging the king of pleaseland to please please me with his pleasing honors, pleaseland has a please cave which is in pleaseland owned by the please king of whom the pleasepeople really please, but back to the please cave which was in pleaseland owned by the please king of whom the please people really please to please, there is a please bear with a please night cap and a please furnace holding a please ice cream with a please spoon. The please spoon in the please ice cream in the pleasebear's hand of whom is wearing a please night cap living in a please cave in pleaseland ruled by the please king of whom the pleasepeople are really pleased to please is red, the pleasingly national color of pleaseland which is ruled by the pleaseking of whom the please people really please to please.

Now. Can I please have a bike for Christmas?
wow. So many ‘please’ ‘S!