Beta Readers

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
I would be happy to beta for anyone that needs it! If you have a Writing Adventure that you'd like me to beta, feel free to start a conversation with me so we can get started! ;)

If you'd like to be a beta reader, feel free to add to the thread to offer your eyes. :)

loveinkwell

Hi there! I entered a fest that requires my entry to be beta'd and I'm hoping someone here is willing to help? :giggle:

Please be aware that it is rated R and has some sensitive themes including cousin incest, underage sex, implied domestic violence, and general House of Black darkness. The pairing is Sirius/Narcissa [which I'd usually never dream of writing but I challenged myself to attempt a wild pairing without deviating too much from canon! :p] with mentions of Lucius/Narcissa, Sirius/Remus, and Sirius/Mary Macdonald.

It's a ~4,500 word one-shot and I'm mostly looking for a second set of eyes to catch errors, inconsistencies, confusing language, etc., so it shouldn't take long. I have to submit to the fest on Oct 25. Please let me know if you're interested!