Backing up reviews?

RonsGirlFriday

Is there currently a way to back up reviews you've received on a story on the archives, and save them offline? I know there was a way on the old version of the site, though I never did it. If at all possible, I'd like to do it now (better late than never!)

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
Hi there! This is Ronnie, the co-founder of Fanfiction Recommendations and the operator of HPFF :)

We weren't involved in the site of old, so I'm not quite certain about this feature - can you tell me more about how it used to work?

How did it export the reviews? Into a word doc? PDF?

Etc.

Once I understand how it worked, I'll look into what it would take to bring that feature back online.

Cheers!
-R

RonsGirlFriday

Hi Ronnie, thanks! Unfortunately I am a tech moron and I don't know much about it. However, I talked to another former HPFF member and she checked her review backup and said it was a txt file. Sounds like you could click on something to back up all the reviews by fic or by chapter (because that's how they would be grouped/listed, like they are now) and it might have opened up a separate internet page with all the reviews listed one after the other and given you the option to download that as a txt file. :)