Alerts - make the link easier

Kamiccola

I noticed this when on the mobile site (forum).

I had a lot of alerts and clicked “Show all.”
It seemed like I couldn’t click on the alert to go to the corresponding thread. My first reaction was ”This doesn't work.”

Later, I figured out that the thread name is a link so it works if I tap on that but this isn't intuitive. It's an invisible link.

On the Alerts drop down, you don't have to click on the link, clicking anywhere works.

Suggestions:
1. Make the alerts in Show All window behave the same way they do in the Alerts drop down - allow clicking anywhere to get to the link.
Or
2. Make the link distinguishable so it's obvious that it's a link (color or underline).

Attachments

Last edited:

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
I noticed this when on the mobile site (forum).

I had a lot of alerts and clicked “Show all.”
It seemed like I couldn’t click on the alert to go to the corresponding thread. My first reaction was ”This doesn't work.”

Later, I figured out that the thread name is a link so it works if I tap on that but this isn't intuitive. It's an invisible link.

On the Alerts drop down, you don't have to click on the link, clicking anywhere works.

Suggestions:
1. Make the alerts in Show All window behave the same way they do in the Alerts drop down - allow clicking anywhere to get to the link.
Or
2. Make the link distinguishable so it's obvious that it's a link (color or underline).
Thanks for reporting this @Kamiccola - we've implemented more obvious links on alerts. Let me know if that helps!