A Memory of Love by K Stahl

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
A Memory of Love by @K Stahl is a wonderful story following two characters from the Fantastic Beasts realm - Jacob and Queenie. When I first read the story, I was prepared to feel all the emotions, much like I did while reading The Vow. The author provides a summary to set the scene for you, but you can't truly feel the weight (in a good way) of this story without diving right in. There's something magical in the writing as you see two characters form a new bond, while only one can remember the existing one. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll fall in love while reading this fanfiction.

K Stahl

A Memory of Love by @K Stahl is a wonderful story following two characters from the Fantastic Beasts realm - Jacob and Queenie. When I first read the story, I was prepared to feel all the emotions, much like I did while reading The Vow. The author provides a summary to set the scene for you, but you can't truly feel the weight (in a good way) of this story without diving right in. There's something magical in the writing as you see two characters form a new bond, while only one can remember the existing one. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll fall in love while reading this fanfiction.
Thank You for your very gracious review.
KES