5 Covid-19 Fanfiction Stories to Read This Week

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
My apologies for two weeks since our last post. I've still been reading a lot of covid-19/coronavirus themed fanfiction and I've got plenty of stories to share with you. I'll have a few more posts coming, so keep an eye out for those!

Avengers PSAs: Covid 19 Pandemic Response
This series of one-shots is written from a fan who is simply hoping the world listens to Steve Rogers - and honestly...aren't we all? The Avengers are urging people to take the pandemic seriously, and who better to listen to than our favorite heroes?

Love in the Time of Covid
This story is reminiscent of 'Seeking A Friend for the End of the World', but it's in the Star Wars realm. Specifically concerning Rey and Kylo Ren. It's a lengthy story (that's almost complete) and a rather one great to read with a glass of wine to calm down with at the end of the day. Rey happens upon a handsome stranger as she's on her way to quarantine in her grandpa's cabin - and he might be just what she didn't know she was looking for.

Oh Take Me Back to the Start
We're suckers for a Draco and Harry story, so when we saw this one, we jumped in quickly. It's not really a story about covid-19, but that's fine. Sometimes stepping away from it for a moment is what you need. This one-shot is just a cute little story where Draco and Harry don't quite...fall into love at first sight, but they might be soulmates anyway.

Stay Here
This one-shot shows John and Sherlock during day 9 of quarantine...when a panic attack ensues. It's sort of exactly what we needed to read right now. It's totally normal for your anxiety to be higher than usual right now, and understanding that you're not alone in that is comforting.

The Quarantine Log of Dr. John H. Watson
This journal-style fanfiction tells of John and Sherlock navigating quarantine through John's eyes. There are pieces of dialogue thrown in as well, showing the thoughts they're both having and how they're trying to comfort one another during the trying time.