‘Harry Potter is my past, present, and future’

It would be cool to have a sister that ATLEAST had a HP phase (not that it's a phase, but some people do that), My sister only had a Hamilton one, that's why I know so many Hamilton songs and sometimes sing them.
Yeah my sister had a HP phase and now my whole family thinks i'm having one too*Eye roll* And omg I love Hamilton songs. My friend loves Hamilton too and would play them before cheer competitions. (Which is how I know all of them)

Bi the By

Yeah my sister had a HP phase and now my whole family thinks i'm having one too*Eye roll* And omg I love Hamilton songs. My friend loves Hamilton too and would play them before cheer competitions. (Which is how I know all of them)
My Mom is still hoping it's just phase, My dad and sister have already given up. I can feel their energy whenever I HP Pop quize them to see if they ever actually listen to me when I talk about HP.

My Mom is still hoping it's just phase, My dad and sister have already given up. I can feel their energy whenever I HP Pop quize them to see if they ever actually listen to me when I talk about HP.
I feel like my family is just waiting for me to grow out of it. And Lol. My mom can now resite sense from the movies because of how much I watch them. And i'm always talking about anything most people wouldn't know about HP, I think it annoys them. But oh well

Bi the By

I feel like my family is just waiting for me to grow out of it. And Lol. My mom can now resite sense from the movies because of how much I watch them. And i'm always talking about anything most people wouldn't know about HP, I think it annoys them. But oh well
The fun thing for me is that it annoys them.

Tiffany1567

It's so odd to be that yall's family think or even to say that liking something would be a phrase, my dad when I was young would always encourage the things I was into, and if it happened to be a phrase then whatever. I mean I remember for example at 13 I would go around saying that I was an adult or I'm a grown-up and that was a phase but my dad let me go around saying it. Even if you were to stop liking HP, that wouldn't make it a phrase, it could just mean you grew out of it.

It's so odd to be that yall's family think or even to say that liking something would be a phrase, my dad when I was young would always encourage the things I was into, and if it happened to be a phrase then whatever. I mean I remember for example at 13 I would go around saying that I was an adult or I'm a grown-up and that was a phase but my dad let me go around saying it. Even if you were to stop liking HP, that wouldn't make it a phrase, it could just mean you grew out of it.
Well put