‘Harry Potter is my past, present, and future’

Bookpanda12

This is one of my favorites, because it is! I’ve been obsessed (and over-obsessed, according to @personwithnoname) with Harry Potter ever since... third grade? (That was a long time ago, I cannot remember... I remember that I used to hate Harry Potter.. but that was before I read the books...) is Harry Potter is your past, present, and future?

I can relate to you. My sister loved Harry Potter for a while and I never knew why. I thought it was so boring to watch and read. That was until one day in the 7th grade, I watched all the movies by myself and I fell in love (and now very obsessed with) It definitely is my past, present, and future

Bookpanda12

I can relate to you. My sister loved Harry Potter for a while and I never knew why. I thought it was so boring to watch and read. That was until one day in the 7th grade, I watched all the movies by myself and I fell in love (and now very obsessed with) It definitely is my past, present, and future
Yay!

did you read the books?

HufflePaw

I fell in love with HP in 4th grade and I read all the books. I watched all the movies in 5th. I knew what it was before, but I thought it was boring and I didn't know what it was about. Guess you learn something new everyday.

Bookpanda12

I fell in love with HP in 4th grade and I read all the books. I watched all the movies in 5th. I knew what it was before, but I thought it was boring and I didn't know what it was about. Guess you learn something new everyday.
At first, I was like, I dont want to read Harry POtter! There aren’t any girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after I read: I think he’s a hufflepuff. when can we visit the cafe J.K.Rowling wrote in?

Bi the By

same, exact same.

At first, I was like, I dont want to read Harry POtter! There aren’t any girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after I read: I think he’s a hufflepuff. when can we visit the cafe J.K.Rowling wrote in?
Aren't they closing down that cafe? I saw it on the news I'm pretty sure. They haven't been making enough money with COVID and all so they have to sell the place.

I think I started begging my mom for the books when I was 4 after watching part of the 2nd movie. I finished the series in between kindergarten and first grade, and watched all the movies then as well. Sooo.. i've been in the fandom for a while haha

Really? Oh well, I guess I can just skip London and go Directly to the Scottish Highlands looking for Hogwarts.
Yeah.. heres an article:

anyways... New Castle Upon Tyne and Northumberland are both absolutely gorgeous, and there couldn't be a better fitting place for Hogwarts

Bi the By

No it wasn't because I already knew. My older sister was a fan when she was around middle school. So I already knew a lot.
It would be cool to have a sister that ATLEAST had a HP phase (not that it's a phase, but some people do that), My sister only had a Hamilton one, that's why I know so many Hamilton songs and sometimes sing them.

Bi the By

Yeah.. heres an article:

anyways... New Castle Upon Tyne and Northumberland are both absolutely gorgeous, and there couldn't be a better fitting place for Hogwarts
YOU'VE BEEN THERE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How was it?

I went with my cousin : ) We kinda traveled all over Europe. To put it in short, it felt as though I was in heaven. It was so cool to think that I was in the same place as my literal idol