Search results

1. Echo_Slytherclaw

Um, no offense, but I don't exactly want to share that.

Um, no offense, but I don't exactly want to share that.
  2. Echo_Slytherclaw

I reviewed with a request!

I reviewed with a request!
  3. Echo_Slytherclaw

Could anyone possibly do something about hurtful reviews??

HOLY CRAP WTF!!!!!!!!!!! One review even said that cyberbullying isn't ok. But that author is the only exception. LIKE WTF!
  4. Echo_Slytherclaw

And they weren't exactly racist either. They said that my writing is so bad that they don't...

And they weren't exactly racist either. They said that my writing is so bad that they don't believe that I'm Indian.
  5. Echo_Slytherclaw

I don't think it's Sara. It doesn't sound like her.

I don't think it's Sara. It doesn't sound like her.
  6. Echo_Slytherclaw

@TheHardworkingRavenclaw7 YAS!!!! @dew_drops it's Aloo Parathi. Same!!!!

@TheHardworkingRavenclaw7 YAS!!!! @dew_drops it's Aloo Parathi. Same!!!!
  7. Echo_Slytherclaw

Btw, I'm gonna go for the day. Bye!

Btw, I'm gonna go for the day. Bye!
  8. Echo_Slytherclaw

I almost started laughing like crazy. It's like you're scolding me! XD I'm trying so hard not to...

I almost started laughing like crazy. It's like you're scolding me! XD I'm trying so hard not to laugh.
  9. Echo_Slytherclaw

I honestly wouldn't care about the review, but they said that I should die. That part just- hit...

I honestly wouldn't care about the review, but they said that I should die. That part just- hit hard.
  10. Echo_Slytherclaw

I'm not going to beat the bush. This story is terrible. Are you even an author? I'm pretty...

I'm not going to beat the bush. This story is terrible. Are you even an author? I'm pretty sure that my 13 month old sister can write better than you. You mentioned that you're Indian, right? You are not. Indians are this bad. You also said that you want to die on Forums. Do it. Just die...
  11. Echo_Slytherclaw

I Say: You Think...

:)
  12. Echo_Slytherclaw

Hi. Bye.

Hi. Bye.
  13. Echo_Slytherclaw

I just got a really mean review on The 7th Generation, Chapter 12. I-I'm absolutely speechless...

I just got a really mean review on The 7th Generation, Chapter 12. I-I'm absolutely speechless. It's really sad. I don't know how to reply. I literally got it a few minutes ago.
  14. Echo_Slytherclaw

*smack criminal with heavy laptop* *it did nothing* *show criminal empty tin can* *criminal runs...

*smack criminal with heavy laptop* *it did nothing* *show criminal empty tin can* *criminal runs away in fear, screaming in fear* :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You: ... :devilish:
  15. Echo_Slytherclaw

@MAKI_MAKI the one with vinegar. I don't think I've had a sweet one before.

@MAKI_MAKI the one with vinegar. I don't think I've had a sweet one before.
  16. Echo_Slytherclaw

It happens to Indians too. Especially in the case of food. SIT YO BUTTS DOWN! IT'S STORY TIME...

It happens to Indians too. Especially in the case of food. SIT YO BUTTS DOWN! IT'S STORY TIME! So, my mom made this really good flatbread type thing with spiced potato stuffing and I eat it with a spicy red chutney. I was sitting next to my friend and when I opened the chutney box, she said...
  17. Echo_Slytherclaw

Me in my head. "All I need is my hand!" *actually thinks* "WHY CAN'T THE WORLD OF HP BE REAL...

Me in my head. "All I need is my hand!" *actually thinks* "WHY CAN'T THE WORLD OF HP BE REAL??? We would have wands and Crucios. Oh well. *smacks person* That works too."
  18. Echo_Slytherclaw

We're So Fucking Sorry! Well I am, I forced Sara to apologize

Yeah. I've gone into Harry Potter Imagines fan fiction on Wattpad. But, I'm getting on HPFF whenever I can.
  19. Echo_Slytherclaw

My parents found my email so, sorry no. But, thanks Claire!

My parents found my email so, sorry no. But, thanks Claire!