Search results

1. Echo_Slytherclaw

Edith's Hogwarts Story

Should I keep this story or delete it? It's not as popular as my other stories, so I'm thinking of deleting it. Let me know what I should do. I'll accept negative and positive feedback.
  2. Echo_Slytherclaw

Marry, Kiss, Crucio!

So, I've seen these videos on YouTube a lot! So I thought it would be fun to do here. So, if you don't know how to play, then here's how. I will give three names, for example, Harry, Ron, and Draco. You pick which one you would kiss, which one you would marry, and which one you would crucio. If...
  3. Echo_Slytherclaw

New profile picture

So, I got the idea of @Bookpanda12 I have a few ideas, give me advice pls! The first one is: The second one is: For the second one, it'll be just the silver flame and the fire. The third one is: Also, if you wanna make me one, go ahead and show me!
  4. Echo_Slytherclaw

Divergent Series

I LOVE the Divergent series. It is written by Veronica Roth. Anyone here read or watch it?
  5. Echo_Slytherclaw

Age and Grade

If you feel comfortable saying, how old are you and what grade are you in? If you don't want to reveal this, that is totally understandable. I'm 12 years old and in 7th grade.
  6. Echo_Slytherclaw

Braces

I might be getting braces in a few months and I'm really scared. Any advice or tips?
  7. Echo_Slytherclaw

Depression

I'm getting severe mood swings and I took a self-assessment for depression and it said I have mild depression. What do I do to feel better about myself?
  8. Echo_Slytherclaw

Celeb Houses

Sort your favorite celebrities into Hogwarts houses. Also sort the HP cast.
  9. Echo_Slytherclaw

Fred or George/Hermione

Your favorite Fred OR George/Hermione fics
  10. Echo_Slytherclaw

Ships

Ship the following characters from anyone in the series that you think would match: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Ginny, Luna, and Neville. Example (I don't ship this): Ron and Luna Another Example (I ship this): Hermione and George Please no hate but give love.
  11. Echo_Slytherclaw

Snape

Snape helped Harry and he is such a heart warming character.
  12. Echo_Slytherclaw

Umbridge

I wanna Crucio umbrdge until she dies
  13. Echo_Slytherclaw

A Lot

Dramione, Fremione, Gruna,
  14. Echo_Slytherclaw

Ronmione

i will kill anyone who likes Ronmione
  15. Echo_Slytherclaw

Midnight_Slytherin

Hey humans, my name is Midnight_Slytherin. I I joined the forums thanks to Bookpanda 12. I love Harry Potter with all my life. PLease read my stories I love the authors dew_drops and Bookpanda12. Love to everyone ~Midnight