Search results

1. ScorpiusRose17

No worries guys. I will get them done, I just wanted you to both know that I didn't forget. Life...

No worries guys. I will get them done, I just wanted you to both know that I didn't forget. Life is crazy, but I would rather it be that way. The harder it is, the more fun! :)
  2. ScorpiusRose17

Today is going to be crazy! I have school, kids home doing school, errands to run, work, virtual...

Today is going to be crazy! I have school, kids home doing school, errands to run, work, virtual lecture, homework, Market Shares, and two reviews to do. @Pomona Nymphadora Scamander and @MissLacybee I promise I haven't forgotten your reviews!
  3. ScorpiusRose17

Looking to be inspired by others. So,tell me something good that happened to you today.

Looking to be inspired by others. So,tell me something good that happened to you today.
  4. ScorpiusRose17

Scorpius/Rose

Here's another one... Unfortuantely it's not finished, but it's still a good one! The Dragon Club (M) By: MemberOfDumbledoresArmy Summary: On the first day of her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardary, Rose Weasley is shocked to find herself receiving a formal invitation to...
  5. ScorpiusRose17

Marauder Era

I love the Marauder Era and the story of the four boys and the tradgedies of their lives. Here is my favorite: You Want To Make A Memory? (M) By: Moonylupin Summary: This is the story of four boys. This is the story of how these four boys came to know each other, of how they became friends...
  6. ScorpiusRose17

Marauder Era

The Friendship and trials of those characters in and throughout the Marauder Era
  7. ScorpiusRose17

Scorpius/Rose

Here are a couple of my favorite ones... Rumor Has It (M) by: DeathCabForCutie Summary: You know that girl that everybody feels sorry for but still have time to mock? After a humilating break-up that girl had become me. And the only solution to save me from this is the one person I can't...
  8. ScorpiusRose17

Scorpius/Rose

Share those magnificant Scorpius/Rose Fanfics here! :)
  9. ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17's Reviews

Yes! :) Queue: Slot One: Felicity-Marie Jones Slot Two: First Impressions
  10. ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17's Reviews

Absolutely! Is there anything specific you want me to keep an eye out for while reading? I will start with the first one. Queue: Slot One: Felicity-Marie Jones Slot Two: OPEN
  11. ScorpiusRose17

Snape/Hermione

This is a weird ship. I know that there are relationships like this in real life, but it always creeps me out. I would totally be down for reading it though if someone wanted me to review it (all biased opinions aside). Doesn't have to be a favorite, but it's still weird.
  12. ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17's Reviews

Welcome! Hi my fellow Harry Potter Fans! I have decided to get back into reviewing and opened this thread to help me and YOU! About my Reviews: -I will start with two open spots in my Queue -Please do not post for a review when the Queue is full ( I will post updates of when it is and isn't)...
  13. ScorpiusRose17

Awesome!

Awesome!
  14. ScorpiusRose17

It is something that the Forums used to do back in the day.

It is something that the Forums used to do back in the day.
  15. ScorpiusRose17

What I mean is offering up to do reviews, like an individual says I will do two reveiws, what...

What I mean is offering up to do reviews, like an individual says I will do two reveiws, what they will be looking for while reviewing or what the reader wants them to look for (Grammar, Characterisation, etc.).
  16. ScorpiusRose17

Question... Are we allowed to open our own review thread on here?

Question... Are we allowed to open our own review thread on here?
  17. ScorpiusRose17

New Year's Resolution: To complete at least 1 WIP. Going to school, working, and dreaming of a...

New Year's Resolution: To complete at least 1 WIP. Going to school, working, and dreaming of a trip to Japan. You?
  18. ScorpiusRose17

Character names

Crazy... I just did this and I got Jean Slytherin. I wonder if it's trying to tell me something?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
  19. ScorpiusRose17

Okay so my brain is fried... Tomorrow is Sunday and I am totally taking a day of rest in order...

Okay so my brain is fried... Tomorrow is Sunday and I am totally taking a day of rest in order to regroup for Monday. Week 1 of school... DONE! Chapter updating tomorrow! :)
  20. ScorpiusRose17

Bombed a practice quiz and now I am bummed out... I guess that's why they call it a practice.

Bombed a practice quiz and now I am bummed out... I guess that's why they call it a practice.