Search results

1. M

Graphic Requests

If you could that would be great. Thankyou.
  2. M

How Did You Discover HPFF?

If your going to be hanging around, welcome aboard :)
  3. M

Graphic Requests

Could someone please do this for me :)
  4. M

How Did You Discover HPFF?

Welcome aboard :)
  5. M

Just put the first chapter of a new story up on the site. The Twelve Gifts of Christmas.

Just put the first chapter of a new story up on the site. The Twelve Gifts of Christmas.
  6. M

Graphic Requests

Could anyone make me a banner for the following story? https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=340171&showRestricted
  7. M

Is your work up on here and under your own name or is it under another name on here Ashley? I...

Is your work up on here and under your own name or is it under another name on here Ashley? I did a search of your name under the author section and it came up with nothing found.
  8. M

I've saved a story but there's no stories listed on my profile

That appears to have sorted the matter out for me, and the start of my story now appears to have gone directly onto the site. If one of you could check that and confirm that would be great. Thanks for your help Ashley and Ronnie. Now, all I have to do is figure out why some of the stories are...
  9. M

Fanfiction Discussion

You didn't imply anything of the sort Willow. You'll always have people out there who say we're right and the other person's wrong, even if both are right ;)
  10. M

I've saved a story but there's no stories listed on my profile

I'm having a similar problem with the first chapter of my new story that I wanted to put up ages ago but is not showing as available to read on the site. I was wondering if I'd something wrong whilst uploading it. If someone could give me step by step instructions (via PM) on how to upload the...
  11. M

Fanfiction Discussion

I think that what it basically comes down to is that one way or another both ways are essentially correct as British English and American English are both slightly different but are correct. For example our ways of spelling certain words which in British English have a S and American English...
  12. M

Book Discussion

Sometimes I think films don't do the books justice. When you read a book you get an image of how the story looks in your mind. Sometimes the films ruin that image.
  13. M

Interesting Sorting Quiz

You might be a Gryffindor Primary. Gryffindor Primaries trust their moral intuitions and have a need and a drive to live by them. They feel what’s right in their gut, and that matters and guides them. If they don’t listen to and act on that, it feels immoral. We call Gryffindor morality “felt”...
  14. M

Great to see you Ruby. Welcome aboard :)

Great to see you Ruby. Welcome aboard :)
  15. M

Fanfiction Discussion

I've just been following the way JKs been doing it.
  16. M

Fanfiction Discussion

I don't know about other books in the UK using them the way you've demonstrated, but JK never used them that way in her UK versions of the books. She only ever used ' ' not " "
  17. M

Fanfiction Discussion

Hi I don't about JKs books in other countries but in the UK in her books to highlight when people were saying something she used ' ' (as in 'Luna said it' and not "Luna said it"). In my opinion if JK used ' ' instead of " " then it must be alright to use ' ' to highlight when people spoke...
  18. M

Well, if I've inserted the first chapter correctly it's now in the queue. So hopefully will be...

Well, if I've inserted the first chapter correctly it's now in the queue. So hopefully will be up soon.
  19. M

Well the first chapter of Christmas story goes up today, so look out for a story called The...

Well the first chapter of Christmas story goes up today, so look out for a story called The Twelve Gifts of Christmas. It may need a tweak here and there, but that can be sorted out as and when needed.
  20. M

:) Thanks. It would have to be about a chapter a week :D.

:) Thanks. It would have to be about a chapter a week :D.