Search results

1. Slytherdor_Dee

Happy Back to Hogwarts day, everyone!!! I hope you all caught the train on-time this morning. ;)

Happy Back to Hogwarts day, everyone!!! I hope you all caught the train on-time this morning. ;)
  2. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

I'm sure this one has likely been used already, but... Yule Ball
  3. Slytherdor_Dee

I Say: You Think...

Jazz
  4. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

Katie Bell's necklace was being made for the new year anniversary gift from her husband. - Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Before we begin, I would like to...
  5. Slytherdor_Dee

Ice Breakers - July 2020

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play? - I have always dreamed of playing Ariel in The Little Mermaid (either a musical or a film, I'm not picky!) I just love her Character so much, and I've always loved ALL the music in that movie as well. Which...
  6. Slytherdor_Dee

Nope, you're good hun!! (y) Ron Weasley
  7. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

I am a wizard, not a human being in the middle ages. Well okaaayy then, lol!!! :ROFLMAO: Wit beyond measure is...
  8. Slytherdor_Dee

I think we're playing off of Socks now, but in any case, both of these remind me of... S.P.E.W.
  9. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Severus Snape
  10. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Yule Ball
  11. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Stupify!
  12. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

We could've gotten to see if you were going through a lot more than just the other side. - My father will hear about...
  13. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

Don't forget to leave a new sentence for the next person to use, please. ;)
  14. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Dumbledore
  15. Slytherdor_Dee

This is a classic game of I say "random word" and you think "whatever the first thing is that comes to your mind" after reading it, lol! So if I say "Harry Potter" and you think "Wizard" then that is the word you would respond next with. And then the person who posts after you would then...
  16. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

Okay. Let's change things up a bit to get this thread going again. I will post a sentence, and the NEXT PERSON who posts after me can use the "Predictive Text" function from their mobile device to complete the sentence. Then, once you've finished the sentence from the poster above you (i.e. me...
  17. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Malfoy Manor
  18. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make it confusing. I posted the word "Harry Potter" at the end of the first comment to get the game started. So that means that the next person after me now has to post an HP-related word that begins with the letter R. (y)
  19. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

The rules of this game are simple: Each player will name something Harry Potter/Wizarding World related that begins with the Last Letter of the word that the previous player posted. FOR EXAMPLE: Player 1 - Expelliarmus Player 2 - Severus Snape Player 3 - Elder Wand And so on, and so forth...
  20. Slytherdor_Dee

Sent you a message, thank you so much. :)

Sent you a message, thank you so much. :)