Search results

1. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Scorlily

Personally, I hate this ship because I feel the Rose is the only one for Scorpius. But what do you think? Can't wait to hear your ideas! ~Pomona~
  2. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Zombie apocalypse

Look around the place you are in and pick an object. Now come up with a point as to why that object would help you survive a zombie apocalypse. Can't wait to hear your ideas! ~Pomona~
  3. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Unnoticed

I've just started writing a story called Unnoticed and I'm hoping that it will be my first completed novel that I've written since I've come up with the main plot. Please tell me what you think about it! ~Pomona~
  4. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Hamilton

What do you think of three musical 'Hamilton'? Who are your favourite characters? Mine are LaFayette, King George III and John Lauren. Personally, I think it's great but I find Alexander Hamilton too impulsive. So yeah, what do you think? ~Pomona~ EDIT: I feel so sorry for Eliza Schuyler, her...
  5. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

What does HPFF actually mean to you?

What does HPFF mean to you? Personally, it's sort of like a friend for me, if that makes sense, because I usually sit alone at lunch in school so I can have a think about life and HPFF tends to pop up. I've just been trying to persuade my friend to join this website so I have someone to talk...
  6. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Horrible Histories

What do you think of the TV show 'Horrible Histories'? How about the books? Personally, they are some of my favourite books and TV shows but how about you? ~Pomona~
  7. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

What inspiration did you use for your username?

What inspiration did you use for your username? Was it your favourite things? A pseudonym you made up? I have nothing else to say, so yeah. ~Pomona~
  8. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Rose Granger-Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy

Personally, this is my favourite ship, but what do you think about it?
  9. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Character theme songs

This is a game where you have to come up with a song that matches a character e.g. How a superhero learns to fly - Neville Longbottom or Fight song - Ginny Weasley. Let the songs begin! ~Pomona~
  10. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

The Chronicles of Narnia

What do you think of them? Which is your favourite one? I've only watched the first movie but I've been trying to find out a bit about the characters.
  11. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Next Gen challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, you write about a next gen ship you hate, but at the same time, you incorporate your favourite next gen ship into the story as well. For example, say I hated Scorlily but loved Scorose, I could write a story about Lily having a crush on Scorpius but then it turns out that Scorpius is...
  12. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Chapter images

Turns out, I enjoy doing chapter images the most so if you want one, I'll do it. if it's for a character, I need their name, favourite things, what they look like and where they live e.g. in the city, a cottage, village, etc.
  13. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Greek vase

Can someone tell me how to delete this thread since I keep getting emails from people who want to see it.
  14. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Niffler

Can someone tell me how to delete this thread since I keep getting emails.
  15. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Ginny Weasley

Please tell me what you think!
  16. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Vicky Copper, Eliza Whitby and Gwen Smith's compartment

Vicky is friends with Sam (samantha) Bott and Lucy Weasley whilst Eliza and Gwen are friends with Rose Granger-Weasley, Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy. Who are your friends?
  17. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

I need info from people who have experience with a wheelchair

I am currently writing a story called 'Frozen' and it's about a girl in a wheelchair. I've already asked a friend of mine, who broke her leg and was in one, last year what it was like just sitting in a wheelchair. She said it was annoying since she couldn't go inside shops and found it...
  18. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Good fan fictions that include people with behaviour disorders and disabilities

I found two stories on the hpff website that include people with disorders. One of them was 'Wakefulness' by GuardaGuada the other was 'Indisposed' by Ollivander_s Daughter. Wakefulness is a one-shot about Scorpius Malfoy and in this story, he has ADHD. Indisposed is about Rose...
  19. Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Does anyone need a book cover ?

If so, please reply with the name, and any characters specifically in it. I'm not quite sure how to send it so for now, I will be putting it up in my story 'HP posters'.