Search results

1. Haley Riddle

Getting ready to drop the 3rd chapter and working on the fourth of The New Riddle

Getting ready to drop the 3rd chapter and working on the fourth of The New Riddle
  2. Haley Riddle

I am working on chapter 3 of The new Riddle. But I'm having an immense writer's block and need...

I am working on chapter 3 of The new Riddle. But I'm having an immense writer's block and need fresh ideas that I haven't thought of. Please pitch in and give your opinion on what I should write.
  3. Haley Riddle

POV In Fanfiction

I find it easiest to write in the first person. I honestly don't care what point of view I am reading.
  4. Haley Riddle

Just went to a Garth Brooks stadium Concert! It was AWESOME!

Just went to a Garth Brooks stadium Concert! It was AWESOME!
  5. Haley Riddle

Share Your Work

I have also started a new point of view of Tom Riddle/ Lord Voldemort!
  6. Haley Riddle

Share Your Work

Check it out! Story Title: Hogwarts: The New Riddle Genre: Romance, Humor, Adventure, Drama Advisory: Sexual Content, Violence
  7. Haley Riddle

Working on the third chapter of Hogwarts: the New Riddle!

Working on the third chapter of Hogwarts: the New Riddle!
  8. Haley Riddle

Awesome! I love Disney! Universal really made it feel like I was actually at Hogwarts It was...

Awesome! I love Disney! Universal really made it feel like I was actually at Hogwarts It was almost as If I was a student there.
  9. Haley Riddle

Went to Harry Potter world in Orlando FL!! I got lots of inspiration! It was so much fun and the...

Went to Harry Potter world in Orlando FL!! I got lots of inspiration! It was so much fun and the rides and attractions really made me feel like I was there! I got Tom Riddles ring and tried Butter beer and Pumpkin juice. I also Got the privilege to discover my wand!
  10. Haley Riddle

You got it!

You got it!
  11. Haley Riddle

A List of Harry Potter Ships

yeah, I was looking at fan ships and it popped up. I guess it wouldn't be a bad ship but I was kind of shocked when I saw it. I also saw a Framoine. I have no clue why because they don't even have scenes together
  12. Haley Riddle

Book Discussion

Those are my two favorites as well. I loved all the drama and action that goes on in both.
  13. Haley Riddle

The Sorting Hat

Im a proud Slytherin. I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore.
  14. Haley Riddle

Cursed Child Discussion

I've read the book at least 5 times. I want to see the play but I'm afraid the actors will be different for America. Let me know how good you think it was.:)
  15. Haley Riddle

Im adding chapter 2 of The New Riddle soon! Hope you guys enjoy the first Chapter!

Im adding chapter 2 of The New Riddle soon! Hope you guys enjoy the first Chapter!
  16. Haley Riddle

Introductions

Hi guys! I'm Haley and I'm From Florida. I looooooove Harry Potter with all my Heart. Most of my friends go to me for big break downs of Lord Voldemort. Not sure if it's a good thing that every test I've taken I've gotten his character. I love writing and I'm working on a story at the moment. My...
  17. Haley Riddle

A List of Harry Potter Ships

ooh, what about Scabior/Hermione. That has been a good ship before.
  18. Haley Riddle

Harry Potter Character Studies

I'm absolutely in love with Scabior!! If you need any on Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle I am the go-to person. I know soo much about him.