Search results

1. Ginny Lovegood

FFRP Anyone?

(Flashback) Hufflepuff? Olivia-Lydia stared at her empty plate in stunned silence. She was oblivious to the chatter going on around her. Hufflepuff? She repeated to herself mentally. However, she wasn’t oblivious to the whisper about her that were coursing through the hall. “But she’s so...
  2. Ginny Lovegood

FFRP Anyone?

Name: Olivia-Lydia Greengrass-Hale Age: 16 Appearance: Long wavy black hair, bright ocean blue eyes very pretty) Skills: Quidditch, schoolwork, manipulation, kind, loyal, fierce, hardworking Weaknesses: Stubborn, hold grudges Magic: Yes Pureblood Family: Parents: Daphne Greengrass, Leo Hale...
  3. Ginny Lovegood

Cedric Diggory

I'm writing an Albus/OC story that touches on Hufflepuff pride. It will be posted soon!
  4. Ginny Lovegood

Culture

I'm from Big City New York. Been here since I was 1, and though I was born in Switzerland, I am not Swiss. I come from Canada, Haiti, and Cameroon, all places I'm very proud of, as Haiti used to be a refuge for slaves, an escape, Canada has a lot less racism than the US, and Cameroon fought for...
  5. Ginny Lovegood

Graphic Requests

I just started making banners and I don't know if these are any good
  6. Ginny Lovegood

Graphic Requests

Here's your banner @Some_random_person
  7. Ginny Lovegood

Ooh, I can't choose between Ginny, Luna, and Hermione. Maybe... uhh, Ginny?

Ooh, I can't choose between Ginny, Luna, and Hermione. Maybe... uhh, Ginny?
  8. Ginny Lovegood

Hobbies

Writing... playing with my baby brother, writing, playing video games, writing, reading and writing.
  9. Ginny Lovegood

Review Tag

I have read and reviewed Charlie Lupin's Living the Bada** Life. Anyone of my stories could use a review.
  10. Ginny Lovegood

What's your current writing status?

Currently lost inspiration for a bunch of my stories... and deleted a lot of WIPs. I have an idea of a story of 'The Forgotten Girls' (Dominique, Lily II, Molly II, Roxanne, and Lucy).
  11. Ginny Lovegood

Start up some popularity

Sounds amazing, but isn’t the standard equivalent to Hogwarts in the USA Ilvermorny in Mount Greylock? Correct me if I’m wrong.
  12. Ginny Lovegood

Share Your Work

Character Basics
  13. Ginny Lovegood

Share Your Work

Hmm... that depends on the story plot and line.
  14. Ginny Lovegood

HELP!

Thank you so much!
  15. Ginny Lovegood

HELP!

I used to be named Ginny Lovegood, but now there's this glitch and my name is Yeetness! HELP!!!! I can't change it back and it says that I can't change it back because there's already someone named Ginny Lovegood!
  16. Ginny Lovegood

What's your current writing status?

I'm currently writing a chapter where I have to modify a chapter in Deathly Hallows. I'm dreading it, because I have to re-read the whole thing.
  17. Ginny Lovegood

Request HP Fanfiction Stories

I change my mind every time... sometimes I say something and it turns out I don't do it... I just- XD
  18. Ginny Lovegood

Ok, never mind, it's going to be posted soon.
  19. Ginny Lovegood

Wow, the first one seems amazing... I kind of want to write it, but I warn you it'll only be posted by the end of summer.
  20. Ginny Lovegood

Luna Lovegood's Compartment

Yes! Wrackspurts, love, soul, smarts, feelings, creativity... lots of things!