Search results

1. Charlie_Lupin

camp nano july 2020

Lacy? Question. I want to post up a book cover for my book, but it won't work. I don't have a wattpad so that won't let....Do you have any idea?
  2. Charlie_Lupin

Travel

Yea. my mom's 6 brothers live there and their cousins and all and stuff. I been there and I thought it would fall on me when I was younger.
  3. Charlie_Lupin

Cosplay

GANDALF?!
  4. Charlie_Lupin

Travel

YES! I love the arch
  5. Charlie_Lupin

Weird ships?

I have seen Molly/Andromeda, Gideon Prewett/Marlene McKinnon, and Marlene McKinnon/Dorcas Meadows
  6. Charlie_Lupin

Culture

Korean food is the best! I love it! I never been there since I was adopted in Russia but I am Korean and was adopted at 21 months, so not a lot of memory.
  7. Charlie_Lupin

okay! I almost deleted your comment by accident and then I was OH NO OH NO

okay! I almost deleted your comment by accident and then I was OH NO OH NO
  8. Charlie_Lupin

camp nano july 2020

I just have lost interest in the camp and is like brain dead
  9. Charlie_Lupin

Travel

Yea. I haven't been there in like 4 years XD
  10. Charlie_Lupin

Ah okay thanks love

Ah okay thanks love
  11. Charlie_Lupin

Pet Lovers Introduction

I have two ferretts, my new cat, (don't know the species), my other cat, my brand new ferret Animal names in order of pictures: Autumn, Sunny, Lemon Thyme, Kristy, and mooney and I almost forgot Misty my dog I HAVE TOO MANY ANIMALS My cat named Luna passed away a few days ago :(
  12. Charlie_Lupin

How many chapters is too much?

How many chapters is too much?
  13. Charlie_Lupin

Hobbies

I draw digitally and traditionally, I do photography, I am a crime junky. I love music, and building! I maybe have bought a broken down 5 story house and made it into a traditional house that you would see now a days....
  14. Charlie_Lupin

Culture

I'm from Ireland and where mostly a lot of brunettes here. I have seen a few red heads. The streets are clam and neighbors are nice. I used to live in the city part of Ireland, but I currently live on a big land in the middle of nowhere XD. I go to the farmers market to sell food, since I have a...
  15. Charlie_Lupin

Travel

I have done a lot of traveling. I'm a free lance artist as well as a free time photographer. I live in Ireland and have been to German 3 times, the US a lot. I was actually adopted in Russia and I'm Korean. I am really sad that I can't travel as much due to Covid. I am going to MO for a cousin's...
  16. Charlie_Lupin

Review Swaps

Since I am loosing a lot of ideas for my new series, I have decided to start reading Lacy's books. I have about 5 chapters done for my new series, but are still in the works and are not published. I wanted my second one to be on 4th of July, but I haven't done it yet due to my lack of ideas. :|...
  17. Charlie_Lupin

Review Tag

I just read and review @Noelle Zingarella What dreams may come Living the Bada** Life is my newest book I have published!
  18. Charlie_Lupin

camp nano july 2020

I really love writing and this camp helps, but for some darn reason.....I can't do as much detail I normally do......MY personal goal is to at least try for 2,000-3,000 words for chapters but I only have done 1,000 something.
  19. Charlie_Lupin

What's your current writing status?

I have started writing my book "Living the Badass Life" It's about how the marauder's started a bit-..............I don't know XD. I just put my first chapter up and currently working on my second chapter. If you want to have any major character's you want to see in there or want a chapter...