Search results

1. A

Help please

Actually, I am a big Potterhead as I've read it thousands of times (I bet I am older than most people here hahahahaha), if you need any help with the locations and how things were and other stuff I would be very happy to help you. It depends actually if you are building a miniverse or if you are...
  2. A

Help please

I am sorry, but it's really good, I love how you ve portrayed James and Lupin
  3. A

Help please

please dont hate me
  4. A

Help please

Charlie, I dont want to be a brat, and I haven't even finished the first chapter, but I want to tell you this, Molly Prewett is much older than the Marauders. James had his son when he was 20. If Harry and Ron have the same age and Bill, Molly's firstborn has a 9-year difference with Ron. It...
  5. A

Help please

sure thing! i would love too!
  6. A

Help please

Oh you will have to wait a chapter or two for intimate moments but you will get to see some of their feelings and also fights. But draco is a darling.... Oh i am about tell you the plot!!! I ll notify you for the next chapter
  7. A

Help please

And also i just saw your reviews! You are the sweetest!
  8. A

Help please

Oh thank you Charlie. Any ideas or propositions?
  9. A

Help please

Oh please, i would be very much obliged if you read the rest of the chapters and tell me. I am Greek and i am not sure i am writing properly
  10. A

Help please

Can you tell me your opinion about my book?
  11. A

Help please

Its good! Thank you!
  12. A

Help please

Sure thing!!! Thank you very much
  13. A

Help please

Hey Charlie! My book is The Constellation of Darkness. As you can see. My summary sux
  14. A

Help please

Can someone help me write a better summary?
  15. A

The Constellation of Darkness

Hey Ronnie! Sure thing! https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=341018&showRestricted
  16. A

Hello Princess Sky! I started working on a story and I don't have a problem on posting it but I would like to people to read it and leave some reviews. I usually write plays or poems in my mother language. So it's my first attempt to write in English and a novel. That is why i would like to hear...
  17. A

Hey Ronnie, thanks for the welcoming! Please take some time to read the first chapters of my...

Hey Ronnie, thanks for the welcoming! Please take some time to read the first chapters of my book the Constellation of Darkness and leave a review! I ll be very much obliged!
  18. A

Hello, I am new here as a writer. I dont even now how to show my work so please by all means give me a hand!!!