Search results

1. InkAndMagic

ANOTHER RP yeah, I know, ANOTHER

HELLO HOOMANS (btw, Marauder era) So this is the form: Full name: Nik name/s: Birthday: House: Year: Likes: Dislikes: Appearance: Personality: Backstory: Crush (is any): Friends: Enemies: Anything I might have forgot:
  2. InkAndMagic

AM I MORE GRYFFINDOR OR RAVENCLAW?!??!

Ok, some of you've surely already voted but I just want a lot of people to see it lol So... am I a bit more Ravenclaw or Gryffindor in your opinion? (Don't vote if you've never even talked to me lol)...
  3. InkAndMagic

Where we can talk and hopefully solve

Hey there! If there's a problem or if anyone or anything makes you feel uncomfortable, you talk about it here! We can trie and solve it together, as a community. Let's try to stop this caos and always trie and improve ourselves and our community. A lot has happened and... ignoring it is not...
  4. InkAndMagic

Marauder RP (The Marauders are in fourth year)

Another role play!!!! Muahahahaha!!! Why am I even doing this...? Maybe because I wanted a Marauder RP But I’m Too lazy to read the olf ones.... The Marauders are in fourth year. Form: Name: Age: Sexuality: Gender: Personality: Hogwarts house: Appearance: Backstory: Blood: Friends...
  5. InkAndMagic

Roleplay (Albus and Scorpius are in third year)

I wanted to make a roleplay so here it is! Albus and Scorpius are in third year, and here is the Form: Your username: Character Name: Appearance: Backstory: Special powers: Hogwarts House: Year: Friends: Enemies: Extra: I think that's it