Search results

1. Fiona Sailman

THE WEDDING

OKAY ALL BROSKIS WORKING ON THE WEDDING GATHER HERE IMA BE POSTING THE FOODS IN A MIN :3
  2. Fiona Sailman

BROSKIS GATHER

yalllllllll so apparently there can only be six peeps in a forms convo : ((((( BUT DON'T WORRY we shall chat here : D SO ALL BROSKIS REPORT HERE
  3. Fiona Sailman

A.R.E.A.

Sup yaaaaaaaaaaall I hope you're having a great day!!! I have the day off of school so I wanted to post this here to see if anyone would be interested. I posted something like this on the main site a couple months ago but idk if anyone really remembers it. So basically, A.R.E.A. stands for...
  4. Fiona Sailman

Songs I wrote :)

This first one is called Wow, it's a freestyle (not a rap but kind of along those lines) about my struggle with anxiety and not having any friends that understand and feeling like I just have to keep everything a secret. It's pretty new, I wrote it about two weeks ago, so yeah. Songs usually...
  5. Fiona Sailman

join the egs

So basically my friends and I started this thing we call the Society of Egs It's an inside joke, you can read about it in my story Inside the Mind of a (Slightly Insane) Potterhead It's not actually a cult but we call it that cause it's funny to us lol If you wanna be an eg then just say it we...