Harry Potter Forums | Join 1000's Of HP Fans Today! | HarryPotterFanfiction.com

Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Vine: *Once again sarcastic and in a whisper* Well, it was very sweet. I don't know, maybe you two could make a very cute couple!
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Isabella-*Doesn't remember that it's sarcasm* Oh, Merlin, No.................Malfoy, Ick. I'd rather go out with the giant squid! Let's get to work, *gets out wand*
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Vine: *Laughs to self* Well, if you say so. And yes, let's get to work
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Isabella-*Starts waving wand* Hmm, you get out the tongue toffees and I'll charm the robes!
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
*slytherins forget about them and the music starts again*
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Isabella *Charms robes and Slytherins don't notice* Perfect! I made sure they can't see them until tomorrow and by then, It'll be too late!! *Laughs evilly*
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Vine to Bella: Very well! And to go out with a bang, I brought a Portable Swamp!
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Yay!! Hopefully they don't think that's it's us, we need to make sure Slughorn doesn't remember giving us the password!! *Gestures to Vine* COme on!
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Vine: Oh yeah! Almost forgot
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
I have to go now
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Bye!
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
OK, Bye!!
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Isabella-Maybe we'll do it later, it's getting pretty late...............Hmm, what should we do?
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Ok, I think we should stop for a couple of hours because InkAndMagic needs to head to dance class and I need to head to Gt Adv Humanities Reading. Bye @InkAndMagic !
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Ok! Just message me when both of you are ready!!
LaVeNdErRavenclaw15
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Ok, you wanna join the roleplay whatever it's called?
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
Ok, will do! Bye! :)
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Aquarius Black
Hi!! Are you guys done?
Vine Studere
Vine Studere
I just got out of Pre-AP Math right, now. :)