InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
Only if you live in Italy lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
M
MAKI_MAKI
Lemme get on a plane right now
Laylani Malfoy
Laylani Malfoy
Lol we have to learn italian LOTE for school...idk why I just said that...im weird :ROFLMAO:
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
Really? :ROFLMAO:
Laylani Malfoy
Laylani Malfoy
Yup, in fact I get to go to Italy...(is it next year or the year after, lol I can't remember) soon because I can speak it really well! My school has excursions there every year or so and I will be old enough soon lol
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
That’s so cool! :love:
My school has excursions too, but It costs a lot and it’s always English stuff lol. MAYBE, this year you can go without paying if you can speak English well though! I’m going to get informed!
Laylani Malfoy
Laylani Malfoy
Wait where do you get to go? My school has a foreign program lol, It gives us opportunities to travel to soooo many places!
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
Usually every year it’s a different place of Britain. Last year I think it was Edinburgh (I WANTED TO GO THERE!!! I stilll do!), This year I think they are doing a cruise, with a lot of stops (like Malta... I think, not sure), and there will be some English children there too!
(That’s mainly why I want to go! I want to meet other people who speak English, so I can rant about HP, lol. It’s kinda difficult in Italian)
Laylani Malfoy
Laylani Malfoy
OMG I just realised that Im watching the duke of Edinburgh's funeral on tv rn :( It is really sad...
InkAndMagic
InkAndMagic
Well.... he was 99 years old...