Recent content by Slytherdor_Dee

1. Slytherdor_Dee

Happy Back to Hogwarts day, everyone!!! I hope you all caught the train on-time this morning. ;)

Happy Back to Hogwarts day, everyone!!! I hope you all caught the train on-time this morning. ;)
  2. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

I'm sure this one has likely been used already, but... Yule Ball
  3. Slytherdor_Dee

I Say: You Think...

Jazz
  4. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

Katie Bell's necklace was being made for the new year anniversary gift from her husband. - Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Before we begin, I would like to...
  5. Slytherdor_Dee

Ice Breakers - July 2020

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play? - I have always dreamed of playing Ariel in The Little Mermaid (either a musical or a film, I'm not picky!) I just love her Character so much, and I've always loved ALL the music in that movie as well. Which...
  6. Slytherdor_Dee

Nope, you're good hun!! (y) Ron Weasley
  7. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

I am a wizard, not a human being in the middle ages. Well okaaayy then, lol!!! :ROFLMAO: Wit beyond measure is...
  8. Slytherdor_Dee

I think we're playing off of Socks now, but in any case, both of these remind me of... S.P.E.W.
  9. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Severus Snape
  10. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Yule Ball
  11. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Stupify!
  12. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

We could've gotten to see if you were going through a lot more than just the other side. - My father will hear about...
  13. Slytherdor_Dee

Divination Class

Don't forget to leave a new sentence for the next person to use, please. ;)
  14. Slytherdor_Dee

The Last-Letter Game

Dumbledore
  15. Slytherdor_Dee

This is a classic game of I say "random word" and you think "whatever the first thing is that comes to your mind" after reading it, lol! So if I say "Harry Potter" and you think "Wizard" then that is the word you would respond next with. And then the person who posts after you would then...