S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    Happy (belated) New Year! How’s 2021 going for you so far?
    Tomorrow was supposed to be the day I posted ‘Wizards in Kindergarten’ but I got impatient and it’s now up. This is the sequel to ‘Sirius makes a choice’ and while that is a story that works by itself I love this au so I added to it. This follows Harry and Dudley in Kindergarten/ daycare/ nursery and their magical antics.
    If you read it could you tell me if Harry’s written too childish? I worried his POV was to simple.
    Here’s the link if you’re interested, see you in one week for chapter 2.
    Hi,
    First of all Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays! I hope everyone has an amazing time and gets to do all the things they want. If you get presents I hope they’re all amazing.

I wanted to share my latest long project I’m working on. On November 29th I finished ‘Sirius Makes a Choice’. Hopefully by the first Tuesday of next year the first few chapters of its sequel ‘Wizards in Kindergarten’ will be ready so I can post chapter one. I doubt my upload schedule will be quite as frequent but I hope that the ten chapters (give or take) that I have planned come out relatively close to each other, but life happens sometimes haha.

Have an awesome Christmas and New Year!
    Hi, so my most recent one- shot was inspired by this fic:
    I wanted to credit the author here as well. I’m not sure if they’re still posting but I really enjoyed this one shot and wanted to share it.
    Hello,

I wanted to welcome you to our forum and thank you for joining us. Please get to know your fellow community members and introduce yourself, here. Our welcome thread is the beginning of your journey through the magic. Once you've introduced yourself, we'd love for you to join the HP School of your choice and bond with your fellow Hogwarts students! We look forward to building a bright future with you.

-Ashley

“I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up ... It always does in the end.”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…