ScorpionQueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do any of you want any graphics? I will do any type. If you want me to make a graphic for a story, I will read that story so I can get a feel of the vibe you are trying to portray and use that for my piece. If you want an insight into my skills, check out my profile and I made all of those! My favourite to make are Signatures but I really don’t mind at all! Tell me if you need anything! If you don’t like what I’ve made, I will happily redo it to your taste as I love any kind of feedback.
    Reactions: Golden Trio
    ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen
    Aww! Thanks, I really try to make everything as good as possible and I love making graphics! If you ever need anything please let me know, i’d be more than happy to help.
    Golden Trio
    Golden Trio
    Thank you so much! I was coming on to chat forums to have a rant about fake Potterheads and you have no idea how much this turned my say around! I will of course use it! It's amazing!!
    Golden Trio
    Golden Trio
    I'm so sorry but could you send that again because it still won't load properly for me to copy it. Thank you so much again!
    Hello! In the next few days, I will be adding another’s story onto HPFF. It is a Post Hogwarts when Draco is in trouble. I’m pretty sure that it will be called Consequences but that is still subject to change. Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you know so that you can look forward to reading another Dramione. I’ll let you know when first chapter is up.

This story is written for Bookpanda12, who has read every Dramione ever (JK, but they must be close to reading every one of them on HPFF).
    Chapter 4 of Victorious goes to Hogwarts is completed! Things are just warming up...
    Pomona Nymphadora Scamander
    Pomona Nymphadora Scamander
    Yay!
    Also, I had an idea where Trina flirts with Scorpius and Scorpius has a crush on Rose and likewise. So basically, the entire wotter family hates Trina (especially Rose and Albus, Al because Trina keeps popping up from nowhere and flirting with him as well) and keep feeding her ego anonymously then prank her extremely suddenly then start again.

(sorry if this is confusing)
    ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen
    Wow! Such a great idea! Thanks, I will definitely incorporate this into my story. You are so helpful!!! Honestly you are the best.
    Hello,

I wanted to welcome you to our forum and thank you for joining us. Please get to know your fellow community members and introduce yourself, here. Our welcome thread is the beginning of your journey through the magic. Once you've introduced yourself, we'd love for you to join the HP School of your choice and bond with your fellow Hogwarts students! We look forward to building a bright future with you.

-Ashley

“I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up ... It always does in the end.”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…