Recent content by PH71

1. PH71

Would you rather...

Draco! Would you rather be sorted into your favorite house and moderately popular but not stand out much, or be sorted into your least favorite house end up as Prefect, captain of the Quidditch team etc?
  2. PH71

What's your current writing status?

New chapter is up! 2nd longest I've written so far.
  3. PH71

9,500 word chapter to edit.
  4. PH71

Up to 7,000 words. Just need to write the final part of the chapter before editing.
  5. PH71

Up to 6,000 words in my latest chapter now, still a fair bit to go though and then the editing process!
  6. PH71

Join the club! :ROFLMAO:
  7. PH71

Good luck
  8. PH71

Harry Potter Movies

I think there's a lot of small changes they made of certain scenes cut, thrown in or whatever which are small bug bears, but my top 5 quibbles with the movies would probably be: 1. They don't handle the Weasley family very well at all for the most part. Ron is dumbed down and often comic...
  9. PH71

Summary’s

I'll join the club on being poor at writing summary's for the story itself and each individual chapter. I'm not good at writing condensed stuff, I feel my summary for my story overall with 500 words or whatever is fine, but the small one for here and ff.net I always struggled with. With the...
  10. PH71

Writing Probs...

I've never had this happen before, what browser do you use? Have you tried using a different one perhaps?
  11. PH71

Depression

I'd recommend doing some kind of exercise. Doesn't have to be going to a gym (not that you really can in some countries at the moment anyway) but even just a bike ride or going for a run or something. Your body releases natural endorphins and good feelings from exercise and it gives you a...
  12. PH71

A bit of a headache has derailed my morning plans to write today. On about 800 words of my next chapter though.
  13. PH71

Least favorite Harry Potter book

I found the DH movies put a downer on the book for me. I went in with low expectations but forgot how good the book was and how poor some bits of the two movies were.
  14. PH71

Got 500 words of what should be a fairly complex chapter off the mark this morning.
  15. PH71

Least favorite Harry Potter book

I don't really count Cursed Child, so I'd probably go for Order of the Phoenix, which I feel is a bit self-indulgent in length. However, on my recent re-read I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to having not read it in years.