PH71's latest activity

• PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Would you rather....
    Draco! Would you rather be sorted into your favorite house and moderately popular but not stand out much, or be sorted into your least...
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread What's your current writing status?.
    New chapter is up! 2nd longest I've written so far.
  • PH71
    9,500 word chapter to edit.
    • 1608067165897.png
  • PH71
    Up to 7,000 words. Just need to write the final part of the chapter before editing.
  • PH71
    Up to 6,000 words in my latest chapter now, still a fair bit to go though and then the editing process!
  • PH71
    Join the club! :ROFLMAO:
  • PH71
    Good luck
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Harry Potter Movies.
    I think there's a lot of small changes they made of certain scenes cut, thrown in or whatever which are small bug bears, but my top 5...
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Summary’s.
    I'll join the club on being poor at writing summary's for the story itself and each individual chapter. I'm not good at writing...
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Writing Probs....
    I've never had this happen before, what browser do you use? Have you tried using a different one perhaps?
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Depression.
    I'd recommend doing some kind of exercise. Doesn't have to be going to a gym (not that you really can in some countries at the moment...
  • PH71
    A bit of a headache has derailed my morning plans to write today. On about 800 words of my next chapter though.
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Least favorite Harry Potter book.
    I found the DH movies put a downer on the book for me. I went in with low expectations but forgot how good the book was and how poor...
  • PH71
    Got 500 words of what should be a fairly complex chapter off the mark this morning.
  • PH71
    PH71 replied to the thread Least favorite Harry Potter book.
    I don't really count Cursed Child, so I'd probably go for Order of the Phoenix, which I feel is a bit self-indulgent in length. However...