MissLacybee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I.was.brought to you by @Charlie_Lupin arlie_lupin.do you have.any good marauders.fanfictions?.
    Reactions: MissLacybee
    MissLacybee
    MissLacybee
    I know @Charlie_Lupin writes some pretty good ones. And I have my own, called 'First Impressions'. It's the first in a series of ten books that will follow the Marauders throughout their lives - both at Hogwarts and beyond.

The first book is here >>> First Impressions

And the prequel is here >>> Setting of the Moon

I've read @451booksunderthestars's fanfic, too, which is great. I'd definitely recommend that.

Hope this helps! :) Have a great day

~ Lacy
    Pigmypuffemerald
    Pigmypuffemerald
    Thanks!! I'm finding pictures on which to post about stories and what not cause I'm forgetfuul..But anyways did read the first and second one!!
    My account is wolfegreenlore8817 on HPFF..
    451booksunderthestars
    451booksunderthestars
    Thank you MissLaceybee for suggesting my fanfic. It means a lot!!!

-451booksunderthestars
    thank you for all the reviews you've been leaving! i really appreciate them <3

i will be back to review more of your novel tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
    Would anyone be willing to beta read my story ‘First Impressions’? I feel like it could use some work.

Thanks! :) It would mean a lot!

~ Lacy
    la_topolina
    la_topolina
    i could do some beta reading for you. i could probably handle a chapter or two per week (feel free to go with someone faster if that would work better for you, tho). dm me if you're interested <3
    Thank you for all the reviews!! They were such a lovely surprise :)

I'll be around to check out your Author Page and leave some reviews this evening after I get the kiddos in bed <3
    Hi,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to our forum, officially. Thank you so much for joining us. We hope to have created a space that will intrigue you and draw you into our community. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing our forum and community grow with your talents and passions.

See you around soon,
    -Ashley
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…