Recent content by Mandrake Scamander

1. Mandrake Scamander

My first-person fic

Cedric...My Older brother....My hero....is dead. Dumbledore said V....Voldemort Killed him. And now I'm alone and everyone acts as if I'm about to explode. I heard the full story directly from Potter. A bloody Spare?! My brother was killed just because he was there! And now he's gone. my parents...
  2. Mandrake Scamander

FFRP Anyone?

My other OC is Name : Adam Diggory Age : 2 years younger than his brother Cedric Appearence: 5'8" , Slim, dark hair and eyes. Not quite as overtly handsome as his brother House: Hufflepuff Skills: Herbology, Potions, Ancient Runes, became House Seeker following his brother's death. Broom: his...
  3. Mandrake Scamander

Answer These Questions to prove your a real Harry Potter fan!

the remembrall smoke turned red when you forgot something.
  4. Mandrake Scamander

FFRP Anyone?

Theme Song: Demons by Imagine Dragons or Crazy Knights by KISS
  5. Mandrake Scamander

FFRP Anyone?

Name: Bowen Mandrake Scamander Age/Year: depends on the story Appearence: built like Theseus but resembles Leta Skills: Herbology, Potions, Care and Charms, Fair Keeper, soft spoken Weaknesses: shy, withdrawn at first, has trouble with social cues at times Magic: had bouts of accidental magic...
  6. Mandrake Scamander

Teddy Lupin & Bowen (Mandrake) Scamander's Car

Teddy and Bowen like to talk about their famous families. do you (or your OC) have famous family? Tell them all about it!
  7. Mandrake Scamander

Introductions

welcome Fellow Hufflepuff!!!!
  8. Mandrake Scamander

Interesting Sorting Quiz

My girlfriend is a Ravenclaw
  9. Mandrake Scamander

Interesting Sorting Quiz

Puff primary, Claw secondary
  10. Mandrake Scamander

Thanks Ronnie!

Thanks Ronnie!
  11. Mandrake Scamander

Cedric Diggory

That is very true
  12. Mandrake Scamander

Cedric Diggory

While Cedric is pretty high up there, I'd have to say Tonks is my favorite Hufflepuff. I'm most like Newt though.
  13. Mandrake Scamander

Cedric Diggory

I do have many characteristics of a Ravenclaw, and my girlfriend is a Ravenclaw but I'm Hufflepuff all the way!