loveinkwell's latest activity

• loveinkwell
    loveinkwell updated their status.
    Edited my Sirius/Lily one-shot and what they say is true... just take some time away from your story and the edits will work themselves...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell reacted to Theia Luna's post in the thread Counting favourites with Like Like.
    absolutely, I agree. I’ve been asking this for awhile now. It just sucks to put so much into something and then not have a visual of...
  • loveinkwell
    Looking for a one-shot beta! If you like twisted House of Black darkness, check out my post in the Beta Readers thread :)
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell replied to the thread Beta Readers.
    Hi there! I entered a fest that requires my entry to be beta'd and I'm hoping someone here is willing to help? :giggle: Please be aware...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell reacted to Theia Luna's post in the thread Suggestions for HPFF's Forum with Like Like.
    Hello! Just wondering if we’ve gotten any news yet on where the favorite count is on a story yet? :) I still notice there’s an option...
  • loveinkwell
    Just updated Same Bones, my fic following the Marauders through all 7 years at Hogwarts! Link in signature :)
  • loveinkwell
    Just updated my modern college AU, The Good Life. Check it out to see how Remus teaches philosophy classics like Thomas Hobbes, or why...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell commented on Bookpanda12's profile post.
    aww, sorry you got a rude reviewer! it says more about their manners than it does your writing. what i've learned in 13 years of writing...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell commented on Bookpanda12's profile post.
    i use pixlr and think it's great! it has all the functions that i remember basic photoshop having, back when i had that like 10 years ago
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell replied to the thread Weird ships?.
    Like a few other people have expressed on this thread, I like writing weird pairings for the challenge of it! It definitely stretches my...
  • loveinkwell
    I also tend to stick to my favorites, cycling through and rediscovering them every few years! Right now I'm rediscovering indie pop...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell commented on Ashley Marie's profile post.
    You're not the only one! When I heard of his passing on Friday night, I actually burst into huge ugly tears. (Admittedly, this was after...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell reacted to Ashley Marie's status with Like Like.
    Is anyone else having a hard time with the news of Chadwick Boseman's passing? I think what's hit me the hardest are the things people...
  • loveinkwell
    I LOVE this advice! As a POC, it's really tough when people IRL try to reduce me to my race, or treat everything about me as fascinating...
  • loveinkwell
    loveinkwell reacted to Ashley Marie's post in the thread Restricted? with Love Love.
    A warning is great for now! We want people to write ALL types of fanfiction for us - it's really important to us that you feel proud and...