Recent content by Modest_K

1. Modest_K

Should I cross-post my writing?

I just started cross posting my stuff to AO3 recently. I can't think of any particularly noteworthy cons off the top of my head, I say go for it!
  2. Modest_K

Halloween Story Challenge

Any era! Doesn't matter. Just aiming for theme and word count:)
  3. Modest_K

Cool! No rush, you got all month
  4. Modest_K

NSFW Graphics

Not Safe For Work- adult content, inappropriate stuff, graphic stuff, that sort of thing
  5. Modest_K

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE! My favorite time of year is here :D Time to loop my Halloween Spotify...

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE! My favorite time of year is here :D Time to loop my Halloween Spotify playlist for a month straight until the people around me hate me! ;)
  6. Modest_K

What's your current writing status?

I've definitely noticed that sometimes I just get stuck on one small thing, and that small thing sets me back for ages because I still struggle with forcing myself to just skip parts and write out of order. But honestly, even just cranking out a bad version to get through it is remarkably...
  7. Modest_K

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!! I've been seeing lots of ship-related prompts, which are great of course or they wouldn't be so popular, but I thought it'd be fun to mix things up! I'm sure a ton of people here know NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month in case people don't know) is coming up in November...
  8. Modest_K

Original Characters

I love making OCs. I prefer it mostly because I don't really like messing with the way canon characters were portrayed (minus next gen because I don't like to think about cursed child lol), and OCs give me a lot of leeway to create personalities and archs and development of my own that don't...
  9. Modest_K

Ice Breakers - July 2020

This was me too, if we those last ones hadn't existed then Game of Thrones would have been an easy answer
  10. Modest_K

Ice Breakers - July 2020

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play? Since it's fresh in my memory, probably the main girl in Ready or Not, just because it'd be so intense to play. Or maybe Elizabeth in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies Which actor would you hope to be cast in a...
  11. Modest_K

Share Your Work

Apparently my brain will only let me write Albus/OC, because here comes my third story with that ship! It’s going to be a weird one, but I’m having so much fun writing it. Story Title: Dear Julia Ships: Albus/OC, ScoRose Genre: Dark Comedy, Romance Advisory: Contains Profanity, Strong Violence...
  12. Modest_K

HPFF Author Thread

Hi everyone, I was pretty active earlier this year up until a hiatus that lasted through August, but I'm back and excited to be writing again! Penname: Modest_K AP: Here What I Write: I like Next Gen a lot, mostly Albus/OC but I like to throw in James/OC and Rose/Scorpius. My works: The Girl...
  13. Modest_K

Fanfictions that deserve awards

Seconding this one for sure
  14. Modest_K

Finding Fanfiction

I really liked: Love Rules by bester_jester I'll Do The Dishes by inlovewithpadfoot 30 Days of You and Me by Mistress And a couple others where they aren't the main pair but are a great side pair in two amazing stories: Written in the Stars by Siriusly21 Being Summer by PygmyPuffLover
  15. Modest_K

I Say: You Think...

Grief