Recent content by InkFlow

1. InkFlow

Fanfiction Discussion

Ohh I can't believe I didn't think of pinterest boards that's something I used to do all the time. Can't think why I stopped actually but thanks for reminding me, I find the visuals really helpful : ) Yeah I feel like I've definitely been too vague with those sorts of details. I always have...
  2. InkFlow

Fanfiction Discussion

So I think this is the right place to talk about this, correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, I've been working on a founders piece for ages now but I'm really struggling with a voice for Gryffindor and Ravenclaw (ironic because I am a Ravenclaw). I've thought about ditching their perspectives...
  3. InkFlow

POV In Fanfiction

I'm definitely a third person sort of writer. I like to narrow it to the perspective of one character but it's definitely third person, just not quite an omniscient narrator. I've always wanted to have a stab at second person but people are so against it I've always been put off the idea. I...
  4. InkFlow

A List of Harry Potter Ships

Weird ships are totally my specialty so get ready. Lily/Narcissa is a new guilty pleasure of mine, surprised someone else mentioned it to be honest. Hermione/Fenrir is one I've read quite a few of and worked on writing a few myself. I guess it's appealing as a sort of darker, angstier...
  5. InkFlow

Uploading Banner not working

It might be something to do with the banner, not where you upload it? I'm not an expert, just an idea. Sorry I can't be more helpful :confused:
  6. InkFlow

Introductions

Just realised I've been posting but haven't introduced myself oops. So I'm InkFlow aka Ali. I'm from England. I was on this site way back under a different penname but I'm reinventing myself and my writing style so there's that. I was honestly so upset when the original site went down and I...
  7. InkFlow

Biggest gripes/turn offs in a HPFF?

Weasley bashing in general tends to infuriate me. Like did they read the same books I did? Because in my version the Weasley's were the closest thing Harry had to a real family unit in his life. They were kind to him even before they knew who he was, something that Harry didn't experience an...
  8. InkFlow

Share Your Work

Title: Delicate Rating: 15+ (may change) Pairing(s): Snape/Narcissa, Narcissa/Lucius, Lily/James, Sirius/OC, Remus/OC Genre: romance/drama Warnings: sensitive topic/issue/theme, mild profanity, mild violence (may change) The Link This story is a rewrite of one I started years ago. It still...