Recent content by InkAndMagic

1. InkAndMagic

STOP THE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!

We’ll trie our best but Gwen can’t do anything about it. It’s not her choice, she just can’t afford it or something any more.
  2. InkAndMagic

Oh ok, but I don’t understand how delaying is going to move it? I think I’ll create an account...

Oh ok, but I don’t understand how delaying is going to move it? I think I’ll create an account and move the stories by myself or something (copy paste)
  3. InkAndMagic

STOP THE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!

I’m sorry, I kinda get it because I’ve had author’s block and just yesterday I finnished the second chapter of a story I haven’t been writing from Jenuarry 2nd or something, but seeing this whole shutdown…
  4. InkAndMagic

So you mean that the site outomatically does that?

So you mean that the site outomatically does that?
  5. InkAndMagic

What’s that? Sorry I’m ignorant

What’s that? Sorry I’m ignorant
  6. InkAndMagic

Hi!! I wanted to ask something, because in all this I’m still a bit confused. Why is everyone...

Hi!! I wanted to ask something, because in all this I’m still a bit confused. Why is everyone delaying (or hiding I dunno) their stories? I haven’t understood why
  7. InkAndMagic

STOP THE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!

That’s what I’m doing
  8. InkAndMagic

STOP THE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!

Everything we can! Even little things! Watch and like Gwen’s you tube channel, the adults can trie and donate money, let’s all put this profile picture, and let’s trie and have everyone’s email so we can contact them in case
  9. InkAndMagic

Mine is bonaccikaterina@icloud.com

Mine is bonaccikaterina@icloud.com
  10. InkAndMagic

Why do you need my email?

Why do you need my email?
  11. InkAndMagic

LET'S DO OUR BEST! LET'S HAVE HOPE! Watch the Gwen's videos on yt! Put this profile picture!!

LET'S DO OUR BEST! LET'S HAVE HOPE! Watch the Gwen's videos on yt! Put this profile picture!!
  12. InkAndMagic

New rp

What?
  13. InkAndMagic

HOUSE WARS!

Omg that would be like dream come true lol
  14. InkAndMagic

New rp

i think on the train? Dunno
  15. InkAndMagic

Hi! I get the school, I actually finished but mom just makes life even more stressful pull and...

Hi! I get the school, I actually finished but mom just makes life even more stressful pull and busy. She won’t let me organize my life by myself result = caos hope you are doing better!