InkAndMagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Daily Marauder meme!

I've just finished being shocked over Aidan's death..... He is in heaven now and I chose this meme because the marauders are in dead but they still are... the marauders :)

545ab642-d385-4ce2-be61-80cba1022d80
    I decided to post a Marauder era meme every day (Except when I forget of course, and besides, you probably already now all of them but never mind...) sooooo......

Daily Marauder meme:

qdbeidrju6.jpg
    Today I had an online english lesson. (Most of you know I live in Italy so English is a language lesson at school). And this is what happened:
    Me: *turns camera on and thinks 'I hope we learn something more interesting than last time!'*
    Professor: Good morning students, today we are learning the 'past simple'
    Me: *turns camera off and face palms*
    I have changed a lot in the past few months, but I don't think anyone who knows me in person knows I have, because only my thoughts have changed. I don't know if my sister knows, but I didn't talk to her about it because she's too little to understand, but I think she realised I have deeper thoughts than I had a few months ago.
    Last night I haven't slept because I was thinking about how sad a person's life can be in the world. I don't mean to say that some people have COMPLETELY sad lives, but that they are filled with holes of sadness. I thought about how lucky I was, in my bed, warm and safe, with my sister sleeping on a bed next to mine. I easily forget how lucky I am and I usually make a big fuss about little details and I ruin everything.
    You might have noticed I'm not posting... well that's because I want to spent more of my free time here on forums, because I want to get to know you guys better, or at least as many of you as I can.
    I want to get to know myself because I've finally understood that I'm not the same girl I was a few months ago...
    I've always had these strange thoughts at least once a day that are like 'I am a person, I have my one thoughts, every single person has a mind, and every single person has his thoughts... I can think...' It's really strange, I know. It's about me actually realising I have a brain and thinking about being able to think my one thoughts... I think no one out there understood this, but anyways...
    I've never seen myself as a girl who could possibly have some sort of problem accepting herself, and I've always thought it was stupid, but I've realised I do have a problem with myself.
    I've never thought about the world as being filled with people who would kill themselves from a second to another, until one particular bad day (about 3 months ago) I had this thought about killing myself, and I was extremely surprised I could even think of it.
    In general... my life has changed a lot... and I want to get to know myself better. I don't think I really know who I am, and that doesn't even make sense to me.
    I have this feeling anything could happen... that maybe tomorrow it'll turn out I'm bisexual or something, I don't have anything in contrary with people who aren't straight of course (The people who aren't but still tell others make me proud!), I just mean that I don't know myself as well as I thought I did, and that anything could happen, and I could suddenly discover something new I never knew about me.

I just mentioned a particularly bad day I had about 3 months ago... well, I've had a similar bad day since then. One day every month and today is March's bad day. It's not actually a 'bad day' but this is what happens:

- I have strange thoughts
    - I don't think I understand myself anymore
    - I get moody
    - I look tiered
    - I AM tiered
    - I'm sleepy
    - I feel angry, stupid, sad, confused...
    - I don't like eating or drinking much
    - I have a strong headache and a strong tummy ache
    - I feel my bones are killing me and I can't walk
    - I have no energy
    - My idiot mind doesn't work well
    - I think about my future a lot and about my goals
    - I hate myself
    - I have a lot of stuff I don't remember right now...

So... yeh... you can call it my monthly bad day, but it's actually bad night. So you could say that LAST night was bad, but the day after I feel super stressed and sleepy and angry at myself and the world. And.... I'm not a werewolf thank you very much... Lol..... WAIT!!!!!!!!

I'VE JUST CHECKED THE FULL MOON CALENDAR AND I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE LAST NIGHT WAS A FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM NOT MESSING AROUND WITH YOU GUYS!!!! I HAD NO IDEA LAST NIGHT WAS A FULL MOON!!!!!!
    I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! THIS POST DID NOT TURN OUT THE WAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD!!!! SOMEONE SAY THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reactions: Bookpanda12
    InkAndMagic
    InkAndMagic
    Yey! I'm feeling my normal self again! I'm still not a moody teenager for now, but I sure act like one once in a while ;)
    K
    Kat_152
    I get the weirdly deep thoughts, and the not being the same person you were a few months ago. That happens to me sometimes too. Maybe you ARE a werewolf. lol
    InkAndMagic
    InkAndMagic
    I'm going to keep a journal from now on, this moon thing is strange but it kinda makes me laugh!
    Deep thoughts come sometimes.... and yes, people change but I didn't think it would be so suddenly :LOL:
    I’VE HAD A SUPER IDEA ON HOW TO SEE IF PEOPLE ARE POTTEREHEADS!!
    Just show people a LOT of pictures and see if they understand them.
    This is an example:
    (I know I’m not a Sily fan, but you can’t deny this really is sad :cry:)

3aef5b278ed0fdf109f9316569662dea.jpg
    Something very strange has happened... I watched the Crimes Of Grindelwald with my mom and my sister, and I thought Mom would have HATED it, cause, ya’ know? Not a lot of people understand what’s going on half of the time. But then she said she liked even more than HARRY POTTER and said she wanted to see it again... :confused::oops:
    Fun fact on my life nobody cares about but I'm telling you anyways:
    Me: I had long hair once...
    Ron: You talk as if it's been months.
    Hermione: Oh, shut up Ronald! Let the girl speak!
    Harry: But what's all th-
    Me: Don't interrupt me! Ok, as I was saying, before someone interrupted me *glares at Ron* once I had long hair-
    Ron: A week ago
    Me: Yes, a week ago I had long hair, but I usually wore it in a plait down my back. My mom did not like when I wore my hair in a plait so she said 'If you do it again, I'll cut your hair short', and obviously, I, that wanted short hair, wore a plait for the whole week so Mom cut it!!!!!
    Hermione: Why are you happy about it?!?
    Me: Here comes the best part... I now look similar to a young female version of SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron: WHAT!?
    Me: Yes, anyone who loves the marauders nows how Sirius looked like when he was young and I have his same hair cut!!!!!! IT'S FANTASTIC!
    Harry: It's exactly, like Sirius'?
    Me: Well, if I comb it yes, but if I don't it's just a very bushy mess. I have VERY bushy hair. I have, like, Hermione's hair.
    Hermione: I have a bushy friend!??!!?! YEY!
    Me: You know my profile photo? Yes, that's Hermione, but I actually didn't know it was Hermione at the beginning. I chose it because it looked similar to me reading a book, only that I have DARK brown hair and now I have SHORT dark brown hair :LOL:
    Me: Now I look like Sirius hot bad boy :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
    Me: The downside... is that nobody UNDERSTANDS. I don't now any marauder fans (Where I live) and so they could't possibly get that I look like Sirius.
    Me: Oh! And-
    Ron: There's MORE?
    Me: Oh shut up! And I can even pretend I'm young Snape! I just comb my hair with water and I look like him! Oh! AND I can look like Harry if I put round glasses on!
    Harry: WHAT!?
    Guys, these days I have a LOT of confessions to make.... tha latest is that I hate HP. I can’t STAND it. This whole time I pretended. This is true :cry:
    Please don’t be mad. This was an experiment to see how being a Potterhead was.... but I just can’t stand HP.
    People, here me out. I have an important announcement to make. I am officially a Snapmione fan. Don't judge me! I never liked Snily and after reading a part in Cursed Child I realised that Snapmione could work... NO, I am not mad. It's so likely!!! And in Cursed Child (when Scorpius and Albus change the past) it's OBVIOUS there's some sort of connection with the two!! Hermione seems like the perfect person that could understand Snape's feelings. (They both fell for a Ginger and I've never liked Romione and Snily) and they UNDERSTAND each other! And NO, Snape isn't 'to old for her' he's born in 1960 and Hermione's born in 1979! Only 21 years of difference!! So, I'm out, and don't judge me.
    Me from 1 hour ago: YES! No tests today!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Me from 3 seconds ago: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! WE HAVE A WRITTEN TEST IN 20 MINUTES ON THREE COUNTRIES I NEVER EVEN CARE ABOUT STUDYING!??!?!?!?!!?!
    I was doing latin homework and then I was looking in the dictionary for a word beginning with 's' and I saw this:

Severus: Means strict or severe, in latin

OMG! ALL of J.K.'s words and names are latin! :LOL:
    Welcome InkandMagic!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…