InkAndMagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OTHER FUN FACT (YES I KNOW, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS)

*while eating lunch with my dad, my mom, and my sister*

Sophie (my sister): Dad, What do you do when you see your students copying during a written test?

(My dad’s an art professor)

Dad: Nothing

Sophie: WHAAAAAT?

Dad: My lesson is the only one you can copy in. Copying is an art!

Sophie: *rases eyebrows and doesn’t believe dad doean’t Do anything when he sees someone copying*

*afterwards, with my friend, who is also one of my dad’s students*

Sophie: is it true that dad let’s students copy?

My friend: Oh yes! Just yesterday we had a written test, and a boy had the textbook on the desk and your dad saw him, but didn’t say ANYTHING!

Me: lol
    OTHER FUN FACT:

*I’m MY classroom....*

Teacher: *after a very long rant, in an angry voice* Why do you even think I’m here!????!????

Student: For the money?

(THIS LITTERALLY HAPPENED!!!! My dad is a professor, he laughed when I told him at lunch lol)
    AND IF YOU'RE FEELING SAD, OR IF HPFF HAS SOMETHING WRONG GOING ON OR IF YOU FEEL JUDGED:
    My favourite Disney princess has ALWAYS, I mean, ALWAYS, been Merida from 'Brave'.
    That's mostly because I have a lot in common with her personality.
    Now I even have the same Mom-Daughter relationship sort of.
    I'm always telling my mom she never listens to me and she's always saying I have to listen to her.
    Then we have the same fights Merida and her mom have.
    Lol
    H
    Hxney Dew
    LOL same, I always have the same fights too

Mine is Ariel bc she's adventurous and i can sorta relate to the problems she has w/ her dad.

But I do admit they did make her a bit selfish in the Disney Film.
    THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED IN MY SISTER'S CLASS:

Teacher asking a question to a guy (let's call him 'student A') that literally always get's 10 out of 10

TEACHER: So, 'student A', where were the animals in the *xxxx poem*

LITERALLY EVERYONE: *Raising their hand*

STUDENT A: Erh... there where some animals....

LITERALLY EVERYONE: *Standing up from their seat trying to make their hand higher*

TEACHER: *encouraging the student* Yes, and...? Where were the animals?

LITERALLY EVERYONE: *Bouncing up and down swinging their hand*

STUDENT A: Erh... on the grass...?

LITERALLY EVERYONE: *burst out laughing*

TEACHER: *facepalm*

(Maybe I added the teacher's facepalm but the rest is 100% CANON)
    I’m going to schoooool!
    Second day= maths written test
    Arhgggggggggggggggggg
    • Haha
    Reactions: Laylani Malfoy
    Laylani Malfoy
    Laylani Malfoy
    LOL good luck
    S
    Shy_Winter_Sky
    Good luck?
    I hate tests and exams, I always think I'm going to fail because I hate thinking about the answers and thinking about how they might be wrong and getting nervous because my grades go on my permanent record...
    But I'm sure you'll do fine.
    Tomorrow I'm going back to school. No, literally, no more online stuff.
    I would be happy if our French teacher hadn't decided to give us a BLOODY WRITTEN TEST THE FIRST DAY WE GO BACK!!!!!!!
    DOES SHE EVEN UNDERSTAND WE AREN'T READY FOR A WRITTEN TEST AFTER WE'VE DONE LIKE 4 MOTHS OF ONLINE LESSONS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    WE AREN'T EVEN USED AT BEING AT SCHOOL ANYMORE, AND SHE WANTS TO GIVE US A TEST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!
    This will be a VERY difficult week!
    OTHER VERY IMPORTANT ANONCEMENT!!!!!!!!

@Laylani Malfoy Has just started a called ‘Dark Fimes’!!!!! The title seams dark, but assure you, it’s full of fluff, romance, adventure, and it’s SUPER FUNNY! (Well, it WILL get funny because I wrote the story too, so I know what happens next lol)
    It’s based on a Marauder role play where me, Kat_152, Laylani Malfoy, and Bella_Marauder12 have done!! it’s G.R.E.A.T! Trust moi!
    Soooooooo..... it just popped in my head....... who are your HP crushes?!
    From Marauder era, golden trio era, and next generation era! I discovered I sure have a thing for the Potters...
    My crushes are James Potter and Sirius Black from Marauder era, Harry James Potter from golden trio era, and James Sirius Potter from next generation era, lol
    • Love
    Reactions: Laylani Malfoy
    Laylani Malfoy
    Laylani Malfoy
    KAT WE ALREADY KNOW YOU LIKE REMUS BTW!!!!
    InkAndMagic
    InkAndMagic
    Yep, I think Remus is so cute to, I actually have a crush on Prongs, Padfoot and Moony too, practically all the 'good' marauders, lol
    Kat and Remy are SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making it go viral like Frella and Geodith. lol!
    S
    Shy_Winter_Sky
    Remus from Marauders.
    Luna Lovegood from Golden Trio.
    Scorpius Malfoy/Lorcan Scamander/Lily Potter from Next Generation.
    Daily Marauder meme!

So.... I chose this one because all of you must know that Remus = Me. Seriously, I'm IN LOVE with chocolate!

m7h44j243py21.jpg
    I’m spending time with my grandma right now and It’s so cool because she keeps telling us what my dad and his brother used to do when they were children and it kind of reminds me of Fred and George.
    It’s so fun!
    I know HPFF these days is a bit sad due to what happened...... and I must say that these haven’t been rather good days but I trie and stay positive and keep living my life!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…