Recent content by houseofmalfoy

1. houseofmalfoy

Weird ships?

Regulus/Lucius sounds interesting actually!
  2. houseofmalfoy

Fanfiction Discussion

TO get into the mindset of characters I don't usually write, I tend to just really dive into their aesthetic? Character playlists, pinterest boards, meta of them, etc. Anything that just gets you into the mood of that character, usually helps me figure out how I'd write them and what they'd say/do.
  3. houseofmalfoy

Share Your Work

Title: First class, fancy free Ship: Cissamione Genre: Romance, hurt/comfort Any warnings: There's gonna be mentions of trans/homophobia, substance abuse, miscarriage, and death. Also if things work out smut. Link: https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=534284&showRestricted
  4. houseofmalfoy

POV In Fanfiction

First person can work amazingly, it really depends on how good the writer can pull it off in my opinion. It can also very easily start to feel like the average "my mum sold me to harry styles" fanfic on wattpad. I have read a truly wonderful fanfic written in first person though, called...
  5. houseofmalfoy

Top Genres In Harry Potter Fanfiction

I try to keep most the fics I read and write canon compliant, mostly book canon though. From fantastic beasts and the cursed child I tend to cherrypick a little what I incorporate and not. While I watched tcc in London, and absolutely loved it (no kidding, it was freaking amazing to see on...
  6. houseofmalfoy

Introductions

Hi, everyone! My name's Tessa, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. Before I've actually only been in online fandoms on tumblr and instagram, and while I'm still active on tumblr I'm looking for more places to talk about HP, specifically more rare ships and specific interests...
  7. houseofmalfoy

A List of Harry Potter Ships

I also really like Lily Evans/Narcissa Malfoy, Hermione Granger/Narcissa Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy/Sirius Black, Rodolphus Lestrange/Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy/Rodolphus Lestrange, and James Potter/Narcissa Malfoy!
  8. houseofmalfoy

Share Your Work

Title: Worst in me Ship(s): Sirius Black/Narcissa Malfoy Genre: Romance Any warnings/ratings we should be made aware of: Well it's sirius/narcissa, so cousin incest. aside from that, none I can think off. Link: https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=339764&showRestricted
  9. houseofmalfoy

Biggest gripes/turn offs in a HPFF?

Character bashing in general really irks me. It doesn't matter if it's a character I don't like, either. Most characters are wonderfully three dimensional, and reducing them to nothing but a one dimensional piece of sh*t does nothing but show you can't be bothered to put effort into your...
  10. houseofmalfoy

Weird ships?

There's a reasonable amount of Narcissa/Hermione or cissamione fic out there, especially at ao3. Definitely one of the lesser common and 'weird' ships, but a personal favourite none the less. Other rare pairs I like include rodolphus/sirius, though I haven't yet found any fanfiction of them...