Haley Riddle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am working on chapter 3 of The new Riddle. But I'm having an immense writer's block and need fresh ideas that I haven't thought of. Please pitch in and give your opinion on what I should write.
    Just went to a Garth Brooks stadium Concert! It was AWESOME!
    Reactions: JMilz
    JMilz
    JMilz
    Sounds like a great time!!
    darsynia
    darsynia
    Ooh, that's awesome, I'm glad you had fun! I've never been to a stadium concert but I did watch the Reputation Tour video on Netflix from Taylor Swift and loved it a lot.
    Went to Harry Potter world in Orlando FL!! I got lots of inspiration! It was so much fun and the rides and attractions really made me feel like I was there! I got Tom Riddles ring and tried Butter beer and Pumpkin juice. I also Got the privilege to discover my wand!
    Ashley Marie
    Ashley Marie
    So jealous! We're going to Disney this fall and I want to surprise my brother and sister in law with a trip to 'Hogwarts' for a day or two. So glad you had fun!
    Haley Riddle
    Haley Riddle
    Awesome! I love Disney! Universal really made it feel like I was actually at Hogwarts It was almost as If I was a student there.
    Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to officially welcome you to our forum. Thank you so much for joining us and interacting so much already! I’m constantly looking for ways to improve the forum and make all of our users feel at home here, so please feel free to share any ideas and suggestions you may have with me. I’m looking forward to growing this forum and community with you.

See you around soon.
    - Ashley
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…