Gryffindors _ Girl

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I'm really really scared right cuz I've heard people's accounts are being deleted so I wanted to say goodbye, just in case ig. You can find me on Wattpad though!

My account name on Wattpad- @Ishita2021
    Starlit_Sky
    Starlit_Sky
    Me too. And I'm super sad HPFF is closing. It was the best website ever.
    Welcome to HPFF!
    I'm Laylani, nice to meet you!
    I cant wait to get to know you on forums!
    Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, id be happy to help :)
    Hope your time on here is great,

XX Laylani (Lani)
    NicoThePolysexualBallOfChaos
    B
    Bookpanda12
    Bienvenue, welcome!

I’m glad that another member has joined this magnifique (magnificent) (and slightly chaotic) community.

You can join a house (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff) here. ("The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts." -Professor McGonagall). Each house has a group forum, things to discuss (get-to-know-you questions), and more.

You can introduce yourself here ("And my name’s Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." -Draco Malfoy).

If you’re writing a story, you can popularize it and get tips/help here.

An artist? No need to worry, here’s a place for you to share your work. You can also talk about art things there too.

If you’re bored or just want to play a game, you can join in on a game or make your own game here.

Here’s a place if you want to role-play, or start one. It’s really fun.

And here is where you can personalize your account, change the settings, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to message The Welcoming Committee (@Bookpanda12 (me) (make sure it isn’t ‘Bookpanda13’) @personwithnoname, and @Bella_Marauder12) or Ashley Marie, the Headmistress. You can also message Ronnie Deaver, the HPFF (Harry Potter Fanfiction) Logistical CoFounder. If you have a question that you want everyone to see, you can post it here.

I hope you like it here, I know I do. Sorry that it’s long, there’s just so much to do here! :)

Au revoir,

Bookpanda12

❝I'm going to bed before either of you think up of a clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled!❞ ―Hermione Granger
    P
    Welcome!!
    Thre forums are still a bit chaotic but normally it’s really fun and not so depressing. I have no idea what I did with my welcome message but everyone else should be able to explain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…