Fiona Sailman

Why hello there! I'm Fiona! I'm a Ravenpuff, a writer, a YouTuber (well, I will be in a month or two once I get my channel up there), and quite possibly the weirdest person you'll ever meet! It's great to meet you! I'm a HUUUGE Harry Potter and KOTLC geek. I love smoothies and cheese, but not together. I'm nice. Sometimes too nice: I usually end up trying to solve everyone's problems and they finally have to be like FiOnA i DiDn'T aSk FoR yOuR hELp XD But anyways, glad you stumbled upon my profile! If you have NaNoWriMo, check me out! Oh, and I love blobfish. And otters. And PUPPIES. And did I mention BLOBFISH?!?!?! ALL THE BLOBFISH!!!

Welp, cya! Bai!

-Fiona lol

Signature

SUP YALL ITS YOUR GIRL FIONA
Yall know meee, but in case you don’t, here’s my personality in a paragraph (also I put all the stuff in parentheses in bold for easy reading)❤️

I’m a Cancer (SO IS ARIANA GRANDE AND I’M HERE FOR THAT), extrovert online and introvert irl, a proud Christian (but don’t worry, I support LGBTQIA+ rights, let’s get rid of that stereotype smh), I love mac and cheese, I love to bake, I want to be an author or a therapist for people with Tourette syndrome (talk to me if you want to know more about that yall), I have two WIPs that I’m hoping to get published by the time I’ve graduated from high school, I love animals, I want to live in a van, I’m addicted to gum, I’m an ARTEEST (check out my Etsy shop Color the Cosmos, I just opened it and I’ll be adding new stuff every couple of days if I can), and I’m just a very fun and kind person. I’m always here to talk if anyone needs to. Check out my Spotify playlist 'Vibing Music ❤️' and follow me for vibes! (OH, AND DID I MENTION I’M MENTALLY ILL? Yeah, I have SEVERE anxiety! Woot!)

So that’s me in a nutshell : D email me anytime at fionasailman21@gmail.com!!! Yall have a great day! Love you
ʕ • ⩊ • ʔ

BROSKIS UNITE

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALLSS >:3

never gonna give you uuuuuuup, never gonna let you dooooooooown
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.