Eureka Shadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have posted a one-shot story. It is called The Hate U Give the Sorting Hat. It is a crossover with The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It's kind of short, but it was the assignment length.

One of our assignments was writing a fanfiction that connected with the book! I was so excited because Starr is a HP fan. I automatically knew that I had to do something related to HP.
    This was hilarious, and I just had to share it!
    There is a part of the musical at my high school where the two main characters were supposed to kiss, but they did an elbow bump instead.
    But wait...it gets better!
    They started to walk off stage and the male lead said that they were off to "take a nap". Everyone thought that this was hilarious. Madame said, 'actually, this is the part where you go off and "doodle".' She didn't hear his sarcasm.

There are a lot of things that we have to cut out from the musical.
    Another funny thing that happened was one of the characters saying that we were drunk with beer, bourbon, and memories (something like that). Madame started listing things that she was going to ask permission to say. The person thought that he was supposed to add those into the list!
    It was things like beer, bourbon, h*ll, bad*ss, and a few other things.
    Does anyone have any costume ideas for being a Bohemian? I need one for the musical. The director suggested weird, punk rock-like clothes. I have a Bon Jovi shirt that I'm thinking about wearing. What would you suggest?
    MissLacybee
    MissLacybee
    Long skirts in bright colours? Flowers? Bright, loose clothing? Ripped denim?? Do Bohemians wear leather??? I'm not an expert, but I think that's the kind of stuff people wear. Maybe try Google.

Okay, I just Googled it and all the images are of women in bright, floaty dresses. Not sure about men.
    Griffyndors_Army12
    Griffyndors_Army12
    Maybe like ripped distressed clothes
    Eureka Shadow
    Eureka Shadow
    Thanks for the ideas.
    @MissLacybee, what you found isn't what I'm looking for, but thanks for taking time to Google it. I think that's a different kind of Bohemian.
    I just got the first chapter posted in a crossover story called The Dawn of Dusk ! Nora Barnes (little sister of Bucky) is chosen to infiltrate Hogwarts.
    Takes place during The Philosopher's Stone.
    Hi,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to our forum, officially. Thank you so much for joining us. We hope to have created a space that will intrigue you and draw you into our community. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing our forum and community grow with your talents and passions.

See you around soon,
    -Ashley
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…