Dandeli0n
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chloe is the best character in the entire miraculous franchise.

CHANGE. MY. MIND.
    Penelope Gryffin_Pygmy Puff
    Sometimes Chloe's my absolute favorite character and sometimes I just wanna stuff her into a garbage disposal truck and let her roll away into the darkness of trash

that doesn't make sense does it-
    Dandeli0n
    Dandeli0n
    SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE CHARACTER AHAHHAHAHAHHAH
    LMAO MY FAV CHARACTERS ARE VESPERIA AND CHAT NOIR WHAT-
    I- holy cow you do notice that June 6 isn't my bday right??? Woof, it was only because June 6 2006 was...6/6/6...666...but thank you all for your kind wishes!!!

4n392eb2ay471.jpg

i just came back online to post this lol
    I updated the discord server~~~~~ for once in my entire life aahhhh

Anyway, now it's on disboard-

and now there's a verificaiton process and you can apply to be a mod by DM-ing me through discord or through HPFF- I don't respond quickly to my HPFF DM's so you might have to wait on that one. ok my head hurts now after all that redesigning and reconfiguration-

this lazy pig is going back to bed
    THIS IS A RANT

ok thanks

WHY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE OH MY GOSH

I WAS READING A BOOK AND THEY LITERALLY MADE A CHAPTER THAT SAID

(and I quote)

"To some of my non American readers, Donald Trump, the new president of America, is a man who is sexist, racist, against LGBTQ+, and is overall a disrespectful person, who I am personally against."

O and the author wasn't even from America

BUT WHY WOULD U PUT THAT IN A BOOK

THE AUTHOR EVEN SAID IT LIKE IT WASN'T JUST DONALD TRUMP IT WAS ANY REPUBLICAN IN GENERAL OH OKAY SO NOW IT'S MY FAULT THAT I VOTED FOR SOMEONE YOU THINK IS SEXIST.
    OH WAIT.

IT IS ISN'T IT?

UGH

I'm literally hollow inside.

why would you say that about anyone

much more, put it in a chapter

of

a

fanfiction!!

breh

people like that are really just frustraeting and rude. i've been targeted now lol. ya i'm asking the author to take it down but the problem is they're probably on hiatus so it will take forever. but my family is different, and maybe you think i'm stupid and an idiot because i support someone you don't, but i love myself. and i know that even though biden won, i'm willing to be kind to all of his supporters out there in the world.

even if no one is willing to be kind back.

that's all. thanksssss :D
    Dandeli0n
    Dandeli0n
    Thanks it wasn't on this site, it was on another one (wattpad)

but

why would you say that those things are true? have you met donald trump irl?

sorry that was pretty mean

sorry...again

it's not fair, i just wish one person would give me a good reason trump is mean. we've all done terrible things. you can't say one person's done worse or judge them before you've met them. everyone i meet irl gives me a hard time expressing my opinion because it always feels like they push their beliefs onto me like i have to believe everything they say.
    Aquarius Black
    Aquarius Black
    lol, don't worry (In my opinion) that wasn't rude XD, and I agree, though I support neither presidents.
    I just saw thisss

So get ready for a rant.

I personally do not support Donald Trump but I think it's terrible that someone put that in a Fanfiction. Like they're no need to do that, we're just here to read your stories. And second of all, I'm a Biden supporter and I know that not all Republicans are like that. There are bad people on every side.
    Biden's got his flaws and Trump's got his flaws! I just think Trump really wasn't fit to be president (Sorry if i'm offending anyone!!!) and I know we've all done terrible things and yeah, it's not just him. But I just really DONT LIKE HIM in particular. For a few reasons.
    One, he DID make an illegal phone call for more votes. I think that was wrong. And he was sexist and racist a few times. And his mental state is questionable. I've heard a lot of things from a lot of people and i know that a lot of it is bullshit, but looking at Social Media Posts and things he said.
    This is something from a news article: Trump alternates between being a ruthless bully, who uses the office of the president to attack, smear and ridicule people on a daily basis, to a self-pitying crybaby who is constantly whining about how his political opponents, the media or the courts are treating him.
    Okay, I know that this is really dramatic, but if you tone it down a little it's true sometimes.
    Don't hate me!!! These are my opinions and yours matter too, I don't think that we should let Politics become a barrier between all of us on here.
    Thank you!
    Random fact of the day: MAMAMIAAAA did ya know that so many people r using picrew to make their pfps and then i'm over here with some ORIGINAL ART YAAAAAAAAAA haha

better change ur pfp :devilish:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…