Charlie_Lupin's latest activity

• Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to Wolfgreenlore8817's post in the thread Weird ships? with Like Like.
    I would say duddly\cho!!!! But it's a very cute paring!!!
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread camp nano july 2020.
    Lacy? Question. I want to post up a book cover for my book, but it won't work. I don't have a wattpad so that won't let....Do you have...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to MissLacybee's post in the thread camp nano july 2020 with Like Like.
    I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling and I really hope you feel better soon <3 Also, you’re very welcome for the reviews (your...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread Travel.
    Yea. my mom's 6 brothers live there and their cousins and all and stuff. I been there and I thought it would fall on me when I was younger.
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to Eureka Shadow's post in the thread Travel with Like Like.
    They redid the bottom, and there is a museum now. I went a little over a year ago and we looked around the displays for four hours! My...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to Eren2019's post in the thread Culture with Like Like.
    "They refuse to admit that they tortured anyone who resisted for hours and hours, refusing to hand them over to Death, so that they...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to 451booksunderthestars's post in the thread Culture with Like Like.
    Oh my gosh, that's so cool! My parents immigrated to Georgia in the US in 2000, six years before I was born, and then after my sister...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread Cosplay.
    GANDALF?!
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to RDeHwyl's post in the thread Cosplay with Like Like.
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread Travel.
    YES! I love the arch
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to Eureka Shadow's post in the thread Travel with Like Like.
    I live in Missouri! It isn't very popular. Have you been to The Arch?
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread Weird ships?.
    I have seen Molly/Andromeda, Gideon Prewett/Marlene McKinnon, and Marlene McKinnon/Dorcas Meadows
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin replied to the thread Culture.
    Korean food is the best! I love it! I never been there since I was adopted in Russia but I am Korean and was adopted at 21 months, so...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin reacted to 451booksunderthestars's post in the thread Culture with Like Like.
    I'm Korean, but I have lived in America all my life. The best thing about Korea is the stationery, the clothes, the food, and the...
  • Charlie_Lupin
    Charlie_Lupin commented on Charlie_Lupin's profile post.
    okay! I almost deleted your comment by accident and then I was OH NO OH NO